She's Hot!!!

-Gajeel POV

"You need a sitter" I said to my new dog Max. Natsu recommend one of his friends named Levy. He gave me her number so I might try her. I picked up my phone and dialed the number that was on the paper. "Hello?" A sweet voice said into the phone. "Hi! I'm one of Natsu's friends and I just got a new black lab named Max and I need a sitter while I'm at work. I have a cat that takes care of himself but max needs a sitter. By the way I'm Gajeel Redfox." I said. "Oh hi I have heard of you. I'm Levy Mcgarden and what time do you need me?" She asked. "Can I actually get you around 7:00 in 2 hours? Sorry so early." I said. "Yeah i would love too!" She said. "Ok see ya then!" I said.

-time skip-

I opened the door to a blue haired girl in a black crop top and booty shorts and a pair of black and white nikes. She also had a white headband in her hair. "Oh hi Levy" I greeted her. She walked in as I offered her to come in. "Hi Gajeel! What's up?!" She said so happy. "Oh nothing much." I said. She is so HOT!!! That body, just so sexy! I want to make love to her! Ok I think j can stop being a perv. She set black and white polka dot back pack down on the table. "I love the black tiled floor and the black walls. It looks so cool in a place like this. Black leather couch, black table top and counter. Cool!" She said admiring the black everything. "Thanks. Hold on let me get Max out of his kennel." I walked over to the black 2 week year old puppy and picked him up and put him in Levy's arms. "Awe he is so cute and small." She whispered as he fell asleep in her arms. "Yeah. Wanna see some thing awesome."I said as she nodded her head. "I flipped a switch and the creases of the tiles glowed lime green and the ceiling lights turned lime green to. Her jaw dropped. "Well I will be home soon I have to go, bye shrimp!" I said as I left.

Heyyy!!! I'm sorry it's super short! People were begging and I was playing some of my other games! Love yall!!!