Help me

Maddie looked towards the back of the classroom. Excitedly she whispered over the robot-like voice of Mr Blackburn. "Hey Mya, guess who I like. Coooommmeeooon.. GUESS!". She glanced over her shoulder again and I followed her dreamy gaze. I looked at her and tilted my head. Flatly I answered. "Who?" She smiled, "Josh. Josh Peters." turning to look at him again. I looked at her raising my eyebrows. Josh danced to the amusement of his friends who sat nodding silently like circus seals or synchronised Churchill dogs. He scanned the room looking at the rest of the class who, like me, were on the verge of falling asleep. He then began to dance again clearly loving the way his friends were enthusiastically nodding along to the imaginary tune.
I was about to show how excited I was for Maddie when our conversation was interrupted by Mr Blackburn staring coldly at us. Automatically I
made a 'I-was-listening-to-you-sir' face and tried to look as innocent as possible. I was used to doing this but Maddie has never been one to break the rules in school. Mr Blackburn notices me looking in Maddie's direction and he looks at her. I see her eyes are wide with panic and I mentally tell her to calm down. She doesn't calm down and in a rush to open her book I see her ruler fly across the room. Mr Blackburn just stares at her with a satisfied smirk on his face as Maddie hides her face behind her fringe. Then in a monotone voice Mr Blackburn turns to Josh "Peters please stop." The whole class was alert aware of the action around them. It wasn't usual for Mr Blackburn to leave his desk and for him to talk directly to his pupils was a double miracle. Josh stopped dancing mid-dab and grinned wildly at his nearest mate.
After that nothing else happened. We had the pleasure of listening to Mr Blackburn's voice for another half hour. Then the bell rang for end of our day in hell. That was normal until he came up to me.
...................
Authors note:
Hey. Readers if I have any;)
I want you to know you aliens are faboodoo. Yes I said it! Tell me if you enjoy.
Bye from an square 14yr old girl ( I'm not 4/8 as you probally think )
OK bye I dunno what else to say and battery gonna die.