The Reberth Of The Dark Angel part 1 by joeythekid

This story begins starts in a way most do not. We start with a young kid in the country born to see the dead and living. what a great gift some of you mite say but let me tell you it is no gift to wake up and see a dead guy staring in your face crawling on the selling in a circle. All his life he has tried to fit in but of coarse no kid would want to be friends with a weirdo. He mainly spent his time talking to the dead. But one day these tall people that had bright glowing wings. They said (well from what I herd) "we are looking for the unholy one". I thought they were talking about me so I hid in a hole that I mad a while back ( I'm 11). They searched and searched until they got sick of searching and burned are village to the grown. I came out of my hiding place to find everyone was dead, I could see there helpless souls moving towards "me"! I ran faster than I ever have, even faster than the time I was being chased by a dead selfless soul for the first time. I reached a patch of forest by the time I out ran them. I looked back for maybe half a second to catch my breath and continued onward into the forest. I became good friends with the forest animals. There were no spirits in the forest that I could see of, it was so great to be able to kick back and not have to see a person eating himself. The next day I woke up to the smell of ash and death. There was a fire, of all the times there had to be a fire today. within the flames emerged human shaped figures with, WINGS! how did they find me how could they find me. I tried to run but it was like someone was grabbing me I turned around to see one of the figures using his hands to grab something in the distance. "He must have some kind of powers" I thought to myself, and the same figure replied "we do boy". I had a look of fear on my face as they walked close and closer till we were a couple feet away. "we are the angels from above and you are monstrosity to the world of good" a deep voiced angel said. "What do you mean" I said with terror in my face. A angel approached me and ran one of his fingers on my shoulder blades. suddenly my shoulders feel like there ripping apart and then my shirt is ripped of on the upper half. Thick, shiny, black wings spring out. I look at them with amazement in my eyes. " those were in me" I said, "yes" one angel said. "You are the bringer and seer of death, but there is a chance to make you good of coarse if your willing to accept my offer" the same angel said. all the angels were speaking at once. "please this is my choice" I said "actually if you say no we have to kill you" one angel blurted out. "So your saying that I can choose to change me and the way I am or die" I quoted "pretty much". " Ok, can I have a second to choose" "take as long as you want" the first angel I seen said. After about 5 minutes I came up with a answer, "I will change myself to save others including myself" I said with confidence on my face. "Ok now let the journey began" They all said at once.