Cute memories

Gaberiel: you're 3 ) you and your dad were in the park . "daddy play hide n seek !" You yelled . "Ok sweetheart " your dad replied . He counted to ten . You hid behind a park bench that visibly showed you , but you couldn't see him . "Ready or not here I come !" He yelled , gabe knew instantly where you were ; One because of his angel abilities and two because as soon as he turned around he saw you . Gaberiel pretended he couldn't see you . "Where's Y/N ?! " he said in a clueless voice . You giggled and peeked around the bench . He went and looked under a small rock , he couldn't find you so he scratched his head trying to think . You jumped out from behind the bench , " I'm right here daddy!" You yelled . "Oh there you are I thought I lost you " Gaberiel replied in a joking matter . You just pulled a cheeky smile and giggled .

Sam : you're 4 ) your on the way to Sioux Falls to see grandpa bobby
( my book , I play God!) with you're dad and uncle Dean . You guys stopped to get something to eat at a diner / petrol station . You all head inside and find a seat at a booth . Your dad ordered you chicken nuggets and mash potatoes, he got a salad while uncle Dean had an argument with the waitress about why they should sell pie . In the end Dean ordered a chicken burger . On the other side of the diner there was a store , you saw stuffed animals on a shelf . While your dad was busy talking about a case with uncle Dean you got up and went over to the toys . There was a F/C teddy bear and you admired it . "Dean where's Y/N ?! " Sam yelled starting to panic . Fearing the worst they got up and ran around looking for you . Dean finally found you over at the toys . "N/N why did you run off ?! " , "I was here" you replied confused . Dean called Sam over . Your dad hugged you nearly crying . " please tell me next time you want to go somewhere , you scared daddy so much " , "yes daddy but can I get this ?" You asked holding up the stuffed animal . "Only if you pinky promise to never do that again" , "I promise!" You replied. You both pinky promised and dad and uncle Dean payed for the food and the teddy .

Crowley : you're 2 ) you live in hell with your dad . You got to boss all the demons around all the time . At the moment your dad was sitting on his throne when you came running in . "What's wrong princess?" , "nothing daddy I learned how to sing !" You yelled happily . "That's great princess show me !" . " not yet I want to show everyone ! " you said excitedly. You went out and put on a dress up dress while Crowley called every demon into the throne room . "Alright listen up my daughter Y/N is going to sing , if I catch one of you not clapping and cheering I'll snap your neck as soon as she leaves the room . GOT IT!" He yelled . Before anyone can answer you came back with a F/C coloured dress on , "I'm back !" You went to the front and stood up on the throne so everyone can see you and you began to sing . "twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are , up above the world SO high like a diamond in the sky . Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are !" You did the actions as well . everyone clapped and cheered but your dad was the loudest . After everyone left you gave your dad a big hug .

Dean : you're 6 ) : you were at grandpa bobby's with your dad and Uncle Sam . The impala's been playing up so your dad has been spending the last three hours fixing her up , but today he promised to spend time with you . You went outside and saw your dad under the car . "Daddy?!" You yelled , "hey baby could you pass me a wrench " . You grabbed a wrench from the toolbox and handed it to your dad . You laid down and squirmed under the car next to him . "Hey daddy you promised to spend time with me today " , he sighed . "I know N/N I'm sorry " . Dean was covered in dirt and oil . He got out from under the car and you followed . Dean grabbed the tool box and opened up the hood of baby . "Can I help you fix baby?" You asked . He smiled , "sure , could you pass me that screw driver ?" He asked . You passed him the screwdriver . For the rest of the day you helped your dad fix baby by handing him tools and doing little things yourself . Your dad got into the impala and started the engine , the car roared to life sounding new . "Sounds great Y/N you did a great job helping me " . You smiled . "Now you young lady need a bath" Dean added .

Castiel : you're 5 ) : your dad was watching TV and you were in your room with your arts and craft set . You made a pair of black wings out of all the the black feathers you could find and you stole your dads trench coat, it was huge on you . You put on the trench coat and wings and ran out to the lounge room . Castiel turned around and saw you . "Look daddy I'm just like you !" You exclaimed twirling around . "Y/N ?" He said . "I want to be just like you daddy , your my super hero!" You said . His eyes filled with tears and you saw . "What's wrong daddy?" You asked . He gave you a hug . "Nothing honeybee , daddy loves you " he replied . "I love you too daddy" .