How Raven became mute~By Lexie

OK so Raven is mute and can't talk and alot of people ask how she got mute well this is how...

One day Raven and her grandparents were going on a vacation she could talk at that time and her grandfather had hit another car the other car tour into there car Raven getting hit in the throat really bad her vocal cords were destroyed the doctor told her "Raven dear I'm sorry to say this but you'll never be able to talk again I'm so sorry."Raven couldn't believe what she hear she was going to be mute....forever but instead of frowning she smiled the doctor set down next too her and said what broke her he said "Dear I have one more thing to tell you I hate to tell you this but your grandparents didn't survive the crash"he hugged her but she didn't need it she pushed him away and ran..ran and shifted into her beautiful white and black wolf running away from everything until she passed out she woke up and all she felt was pain Raven didn't feel love,sadness, hate,fear or loneliness but she didn't want people to see her like that so she faked being happy, sad,fearful,brave when all she truly feels is pain that smile she gives you is just so you don't see the real her the broken Raven...the Raven who's eyes are as dark as blood who's heart as cold as ice who's thoughts are anything but pure...Only the love of her life could and can save her so I hope he comes along soon because I really want my Raven back...