Chapter 1: The News

I was enjoying my Barbeque one Saturday night, When my sister Esther came bugging in. She told me that she got a email from some trio wanting a bass, and they asked her if I was interested. She showed me there cover of Telephone and I thought they were amazing.
"They got talent"
"So will you join them??"
"Yeah sure I'll give them a try"
"Great!! Thanks big bro"
"Will you be the manger??"
"Yeah they want me to"
"That's great Esther!!"

I didn't know what to expect...it looked like they needed a beat-boxer too. I knew I had to call in Kevin. I met Kevin at highschool, he was in all of my classes. We became best friends in 9th grade and have kept in touch since then. Kevin is a awesome Cello player and beat-Boxer. Me and him talked about making a group but it never worked out. He went his way and I went my way, he told me his parents told him Singing was meant for girls not boys. He is working his way to a teaching career right now, but I know he'll stop it for singing. He loves singing as much as I love barbeque. And I love my barbeque!!!

-Calls Kevin-
K- hey Aviel!!!
A- please don't call me that Kevin
K- sorry!! What's up??
A- well Esther got me a job as a bass in a acapple group
K- that's great!!
A- but they need a beat boxer
K- man I would love to join you
A- really thanks man!
K- when is it?
A- Torromow at noon
K- Ok I'll be there!! Bye
A- bye!!
-hangs up-

I felt a lot better knowing someone else then my sister would be there. Plus I think Kevin would fit in great, he has the voice. Who knows what he would bring the group too.

Sorry!! Short chapter...this is my first book and I would love to get your feed back on it!! I hope you enjoy!!
XOXO