Between Me And You

~This story is about a boy named Jay and a girl named Ally. ( Ally is not her real name)... (Based on true story)

----------------------------------------------

So this story goes way back to 6th grade when Jay first met this girl named Ally, boy was she pretty. Jay had a crush on Ally and really wanted to know how she felt about him, he was the boy that sat in the back of the class room that people noticed and he will never really say anything. After school, Ally asked Jay can he give her his number and Jay was so happy and his heart was beating really fast with love, and Jay replied " Sure". When they dismissed for buses, Ally went to her bus and waved goodbye to Jay and got on her bus. Jay went to his mother's classroom and got on the computer to play games, and then a few seconds later, someone texted him saying, "Hey", Jay replied, " Who is this?" and she said Ally. They had a whole conversation and started talking ever day. In 7th grade, I asked her do she remember when I asked her to have something from ,sonics with me , she replied, " OMG, Yes an it was so good!"', I said I know right. In 7th grade, we had a principal named Mr. Seals, and he always came on our hallway with a cart that had snacks and hot chocolate on it. Every Monday, Wednesday, & Friday the cart came around, I had money only for me and Ally and we had a great friendship that I wanted to be a boyfriend & girlfriend relationship. Going to 8th grade she never texted me or called like she used to, and it made me feel very sad because I did all that stuff for her and she didn't even look at me in 8th grade. I would text her and she would never respond to my text messages. I started to feel like I was being used for my money and my niceness to her. Everything she wanted i would give it to her from money to answers on a test. Jay really loved Ally, but she couldn't see it. Now we are in 9th grade and I still have a little crush on Ally, but I'm not for sure if I really have a crush on her because I now have an idea of her using me, and she is only in my 3rd hour class. I look over at her, but I am afraid that she would say what are you looking at! Im not sure if I should tell her that I like her, or should I keep it a secret, but on second thought, I think I should keep it a secret because Im a shy kid.

----------------------------------------------

~Let me know what you think about the short story... Dont forget to Comment, Share, & Vote :p