first match in wwe/ fight with simon

Jades ring gear just with out the braid and converse with no long socks
Jades P.O.V
I was in me and my boyfriend Simon's locker room finishing my hair for me ad the Vaud villains mixed tag team match against Enzo Cass and Becky I know Simon and Aiden hate me talking to Enzo and Cass I do it anyways. Simon and Aiden walk in hurry up Jade Aiden yells Give me a second! I turn around okay damn. You look great simon says kissing me thanks! I say Now lets go!

We walk to the gorilla and I see Enzo Cass and Becky. Hey Lass Becky says with a wave. Hey Becks! Enzo and Cass turn around and smile at me before we could talk Simon grabs me ad kisses me I see Cass and Enzo look down and turn around weird,....

I hear Becky's music and this match is scheduled for one fall introducing first Becky Lynch then I hear Cass and Enzo's music and her tag team partners Enzo Amore and Big Cass! My name is Enzo Amore and I am a certified G and a boneified stud and you can't teach that! And this right here this is Big Cass and he's 7ft tall and you can't teach that! Bada Boom realist guys in the room how you doing? They get in the ring then my theme goes off ( down below) I hear cheers even though they know I'm dating Simon. And their opponent Jade!! I Get in the ring and smile at them then Simons music goes off and you hear boos him and Aiden walk to the ring and Simon kisses me and then gets out of the ring and me and Becky start it off.
Near the end of the match
I was in the middle of the outside of the ropes turned around to face the crowd and Simon threw Enzo into the ropes knocking me off the apron Cass jumps off his side to check on me he stands me up and smiles because I was okay then Aiden blindsides him and I smack him in the face then I hear the bell ring and Lilian Garcia say and your wins by pin fall Becky Lynch Big Cass and Enzo Amore!

I see Simon roll out of the ring grab me and pulls me up the ramp. He flings open the door to our locker room and throws me in. You cost us that fucking match Jade! How!?! You smacked our partner making me stop and try to yell at you! You didn't have to!!! Well if you weren't such a bitch I wouldn't he had too! I stop I'm sorry I cost you one fucking match Simon! No you don't just do that you cost me Dana Brookes!!

How!! I could have had her but I chose a whore!! I stop and look up at him with tears in my eyes What? Your a whore!!! I look at him and a tear falls Jade I didn't mean it.. I look at him no!! I'm done go have Dana!!! I scream and run out of the locker room.

I run down the hall way and I look for Cass and Enzo's locker room. I run in and fall on the couch on top of a big object instantly knowing it was Cass I real him wrap his arms around me. I hear the bathroom door open and hear Enzo's voice What the hell is going on!! Cass sits up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I don't know Zo Jade ran in her crying. I start to calm down and Cass pulls my face away from his now soaked shoulder whats going on sweetheart??
Cliff hanger in a way!!!!