About Us

Summary: Project Peace was created to move towards the seemingly insurmountable goal that is world peace. This small step can make the utmost difference with the help of you, the people. Our goal is to one day make a peaceful and accepting community on Wattpad. We hope to have those involved spread this kindness and peace throughout their everyday lives, helping to make the world a better place.

Full Explanation: On the sixteenth of July 2016, wattpad user ShakespeareLover8987 created this project for peace out of the ideal and appreciation for World Peace.

Although this seems unattainable, what could be a first step? Wattpad is the answer. This large network of writers, consisting of over thirty-five million users could just be the first movement towards receiving world peace.

What better way than having a community of passionate writers and readers create a peaceful and accepting community? This place, where all their hard work will be displayed and their participation rewarding the wattpad community as a whole.

This is precisely the purpose of this project.

Think a year or two from now. The wattpad community will have surely grown to forty million. If that was you, just beginning out, how would you feel if you found this place? Also imagine how this profile will grow as time progresses on. Do you want to be a part of it?

Members of Project Peace (named in the third chapter) are simply those who have followed this account, supporting the idea. They stand for acceptance, forgiveness, happiness, inspiration, kindness, love, and support.

This is not only a community of passionate writers and readers, but a family that we hope you will join.

*If you have any questions about Project Peace, please comment in the comments section. Also please add the tag #ProjectPeace to any of your works and it will be added to one of our reading lists.*