Imagine: Harry Styles

This imagine will de dedicated to my newest best friend Nikita from Suriname follow her @5CluelessIdiots

#imagine Harry

You had been remembering this last Christmas when Harry proposed under the mistletoe, he had gotten down on one knee and asked you to be his wife. He was the sweetest guy you'd ever met, he made you feel beautiful, he completed you, and you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life wit him.

Today was the day Harry and you would dedicate your lives to each other at the altar with the words "I do."

You were in the brides changing room with your maid of honor and brides maids. Your friend Andie came in and asked "how are you feeling Niki?"

"I'm ok, I still can't believe Harry wants to marry me!?" You said

"Aawww Niki, Harry loves you babe! He can't imagine his life without you!" She told you.

"Ok.." you replied with a bit of relief

~a few minutes later~

"Are you ready?" Asked a brides maid

As you heard those words, your dreams were about to come true. You still remembered the first day he laid eyes on you. You were at a meet and greet, and he had signed your poster and he had asked you for your number. You gladly gave it to him, why? Because you loved Harry.

Your dad was know coming towards you to start your walk down the aisle. You felt and heart beating faster, your cheeks were starting to glow a bright red. All you could see was Harry's back, he was wearing a shiny black suit with a black bow-tie. He then turned around having his green luscious eyes meet your beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Your dad gave you away to the man of your dreams. Soon the priest began.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of lives along with Harry and Nikita."

Everyone clapped and cooed their "aawww's."

The priest then gave Harry the time to say his vows,

"Nikita, Niki... My love I love you with all of my soul. Ever since the day I met you at our One Direction meet and greet when I asked you for your number. I want to make you happy, your my inspiration to when I sing at our concerts, I see you face everywhere I go. I guess all I'm trying to say is that... I love you now and always and forever!"

Almost near tears it was my turn, oh gosh how can I too this Harry you thought.

"Harry, babe I love you! I remember hearing you on YouTube singing 'Gotta Be You' ever since I heard you sing that I knew some way or another I'd marry you. No matter what. And look at us now, here we are! I love you with all my heart! I carry you in my heart, in my mind, and in my soul. I can't wait to be your wife!"

With that the priest continued with the ceremony...

"Harry Edward Styles, do you take Nikita as your lawfully wedded wife. To love and to hold, in sickness and in health. For better worse, for richer for poor. Till death due you part ." Continued the priest. Harry replied with the most beautiful words "I do!"

Now it was my turn... My palms were sweating. As the priest finished the last sentence "till death due you part?"

I answered a bit to excited and fast

"I do!!"

With that the priest said "You may now kiss the bride."

Harry immediately walked closer to me removed the thin white veil from my face and cupped my face and leaned forward closing the space between us. His kiss was ever so sweet and passionate! I was literally on a cloud of love and I loves this feeling. My heart beat raced and I felt accelerated. It was amazing. soon we were at the reception we were about to dance our first dance. It was wonderful.

Later after the reception was over Harry and you went into your limo and were on your way to the hotel. Once you got into the limo you kissed Harry so passionately, the kiss was blissful but had a hint if lust in it as well. Harry kissed back harder and you felt him move on top of your lap. You suddenly felt his bulge grow bigger and bigger. You could wait to be his tonight. The limo had finally come to a stop so you both stopped kissing and Harry looked into your eyes and said, "almost Niki, lets just get the room ok?" You only nodded.

You were both walking into the room when you felt a hand softly brush over your bum. You turned around and Harry's eyes were as dark as could be filled with lust and hunger for you. Harry immediately unzipped your dress and unclasped your bra. He stared you down and moaned with the sight of your now half naked body. He closed the space between you two and wrapped his arms around your small waist and kissed you hard yet sweet. Soon enough you both were moving towards the bed and he took his shirt off while you unbuttoned his pants and ripped his boxers down as well. He looked down at me once more and bit the tip of my black laced panties and stripped them off me. Soon enough he began to rub circles in my clit. You felt this pleasure and you moaned out loudly. Harry went from kissing your lips to sucking on your jawline and he knew he had found your soft spot behind your ear cause you moaned and pulled at the small hairs on his neck. His fingers moved from your clit and he thrusted at your entrance. He moaned of pleasure just by looking at you being pleasures by him. Your body was heating up and he decided to thrust one more time before placing his now extremely large bulge. He looked up to you asking for permission, you just nodded in reply. As soon as you nodded he began his long hard thrusts into you. You both moaned. Harry said "aahh fuck Niki your so tight baby!" Tears brimming in your eyes you moaned because the pain was soon becoming all pleasure. He noticed your pain and wiped the tears of off your face with his free hand saying "don't cry baby, the pain will be over soon." As soon as he told you that there was no stream of pain left in your body. With one last thrust Harry pulled out and fell next to you after riding out both of your orgasms, he kissed you slightly and whispered "I love you Niki!" "I love you too Harry!" You replied

You pulled him closer to you and kissed him one last time before falling asleep in each others arms. And you both lived happily ever after, having had 3 children twin boys which their names were Edward and Matthew Styles; soon after the twins turned 2, you and Harry tried for the girl and to your luck you had a healthy baby girl which you both decided to name Harriety Styles.

THE END.... I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE..... Please comment and vote. Don't forget to follow me on twitter @andie_m_payne 💗💛💙💜💚❤💗💛💙💜💚❤💗