How to be a Yandere ♡

S͟͟t͟͟e͟͟p͟͟ o͟͟n͟͟e͟͟
Obviously, To be a Yandere, You need to find someone / something to obsess over.
Like a boy or girl.... Or a waifu or husbando that's fine too xD
S͟͟t͟͟e͟͟p͟͟ t͟͟w͟͟o͟͟
You need to try to find as much information about them as possible, Without them knowing.
For instance, You could befreind them and talk to them about common interests, befreind their freinds, stalk their social media (if they have any) to see what they are interested in, what kind of people they hang out with, what their style is, or if you get lucky, eavesdrop their convorsations if your sneaky ;) or look them up that's cool too haha
S͟͟t͟͟e͟͟p͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟r͟͟e͟͟e͟͟ 
Ask your freinds if they know if they like anyone or check their social media if they post about them, etc. You can also talk to them over the internet and it's so much easier to talk to them there than in real life heh.
and that goes for.... If they like anyone... Well.... Haha.
S͟͟t͟͟e͟͟p͟͟ f͟͟o͟͟u͟͟r͟͟ 
If they like someone/dating someone or if someone likes them, make the other person regret it. Heh. Threaten them, hurt them, or even make a fake account on social media and just message them to stop liking them, or.. You can just blackmail them or even worse.... *insert yandere laugh*
S͟͟t͟͟e͟͟p͟͟ f͟͟i͟͟v͟͟e͟͟.
Once you've gotten rid of your , "competition" They may be free and you can make your move, or wait for them to like you, Heh.

*advice* A great way to get them to like you, is spending time with them, protecting them from being harmed, talking to them about personal problems, and showing them that they can trust you.*

S͟͟t͟͟e͟͟p͟͟ s͟͟i͟͟x͟͟
*sigh* here comes the "hard" part.
If anything gets in their wayof harm, like bullies, freinds betraying them, psyical approaches, do anything to do what it takes to protect them. No really. ANYTHING. Heh.
S͟͟t͟͟e͟͟p͟͟ s͟͟e͟͟v͟͟e͟͟n͟͟
(i should of written this earlier lol)
Develop your yandere look, smile, and especially the laugh. If you need some inspiration or something to reference from, look up Yuno Gasai's laugh or Yandere-Chan's laugh.
For the look, you can practice a creepy smile, that some how look loving at the same time. And not to big of a grin, hah just a slight grin, maybe even a smirk. Hehe
S͟͟t͟͟e͟͟p͟͟ e͟͟i͟͟g͟͟h͟͟t͟͟ 
Once you have acheived all of the previous steps and you've mastered your "yandere look and laugh", you need to ask them out.. Or you could wait for them to do it. WAIT WOAH WOAH HOLD YOUR HORSES.
I forgot. You need to find a way to confess to them! Like on a lucky day or your/their favorite day of the week/month :3
Okay, if they weren't weirded out by your confession and they are perfectly cool with it, Then try to ask them out of wait for them; Personally, I hate having to ask people out. I just wait for them... But if it takes too long, then ask them out lol.

E͟͟x͟͟t͟͟r͟͟a͟͟ t͟͟i͟͟p͟͟s͟͟. 
-Do not watch them so much it creeps them out, and if they dont like it, be very carefull, or stop doing it and find another way to, well, "stalk" them.
-Try not to annoy them, if they find you annoying, they most likely won't like you.
-Only use your look and laugh at nessasary times. Don't just burst out into your insane laugh at anytime of the day or people will think your absolutely nuts and most likely avoid you.
-Very important: Try to appear innocent and sweet, Hide your yandere side, and when it's nessasary, then you can be "Yandere"
-Pick your most favored weapon, like for me, I love chainsaws and hatchets xD
-Have fun with it! Hehe

[ Thank you for reading this and I hope you find it helpful! :D
Go ahead and comment if you want me to write more things like this xD and thank you, again! c: ]