Think again

Dont you just hate it when your in a relationship and people tell you " You can do better! Ill take their place!" and I was stupid enough to believe them because how they were there for you when you needed them most. But they slowly after a while he started putting me down. All my friends said "Someone else! anyone else is better than Leo! But I didn't want to believe them. Then an old friend of mine that you grew up with says. "Believe me you can do better! I know we haven't talked in a while but you can do better. I promise you! Leave him. He's only putting you down! Just leave him and wait! I promise things will get better!" But I still didn't  listen. I stay with him thinking oh its just gonna happen again! At night I would go into my room and cry. I was scared to talk to anyone because he said not to. He told me they're filling my head with insane lies! But I felt so alone! And when I'm in his arms ,I'm  scared. To move. To even breathe! Because of the physical pain he has given me. I've been lying to get away from him. I tell him I can't come over, I have to go somewhere with mom. When  I'm  really in my bedroom alone. Crying. No one else around to see me. I listen to music because, its the only thing that could help you escape this cold cruel world. I began to ditch school. Friends begain to notice. They asked whats wrong but I denied it. "Im fine. Just been sick." Lie after Lie. Leo begins to catch up to your lies. I return to school one Friday because I have decided to be homeschooled. He tells  you to be at the park a few blocks down the road from the school. None of my friends will go with me because they hate Leo. The ones that would go can't because of drama pactice. So I walked with him. No one to see if he tried to hurt you. We get to the park and sit on the swings together. He kept me close. He had a tight grip on my wrist. I had to act like I didn't care. Then someone pulled up. I knew the truck. I could have known it from a mile away. It was Brad. The one who tried to warn me about him. I felt relief, but only for a few seconds. He stepped out his tuck walking towards the 4 big swings. Jace his bestfriend stepped out of the passenger side. Jace followed Brad. They both took a seat on the two swings across from us. I knew Bad could see the fear in my eyes. Leo just looked at them in discust. He leaned in to kiss me, but I turned away. Stupid girl! He's gonna hurt you now! I thought. The grasp on my wist grew tighter. I let out a small whine. I seen the anger in Jace and Bads eyes. Brad was like my brother after all. Jace was starting to get to know me. I was like a sister to Brad so I was almost like a sister to him. Anger in their eyes as they seen a tear fall. Brad stood up and pulled me away from Leo. Leo sitting there shocked. " You will not. Make her life a living hell! " Brad shouted at Leo. Jace grabbed my arm and lead me to the truck. I got in and Jace did the same. Brad turned away fom Leo and walked to the truck. Leo sitting on the swing glaring at me. I could see the hatred in his eyes. I knew he was gonna come looking for me. I grabbed onto Jace as tears streamed down my face. "Thank you." I whisper softly. "It's alright girlie we're here." He wrapped me up in his arms. Brad gets in the truck and us two dive to my house. No words were said on the way there. When we arrived at my  place. Brad sent me in to get clothes for a week. I would be staying at his place. There was no way he was gonna leave me at home where Leo could come back. I packed your clothes and stuff I would need for the week. Mom was gone on a business trip. All of my pets were at the shelter. I locked up the house and we  headed to Brads. Jace decided to stay with us  incase Brad had to go somewhere. This is where we did alot of our bonding. I ended up staying more than a week at his house. I met his girlfriend . She was a brat. Not letting Brad do what he wanted,  he did it anyway. She didn't like the fact that you were at his house. She thought there was something going on between the two of us. She only came by when she needed money or something so she wasnt there often. I started acting my self again. Not scared anymore. I was  back to my normal self in about 3 weeks. Brad and his girl had started fighting. He wasnt getting paid as much so she couldnt get alot of money. "Does he just give her money to keep her away?" I whispered to Jace passing him 7 cards. "Yeah. He doesnt wanna break up with her cause she's crazy and won't leave him alone if he does." We laughed and then went on with our card game. Kyle gave her the last of his paycheck. She stomped out the door slamming it behind her. "You know she only wants you for money. " I told him.