Summary

Teresa Garcia is 25 years old and the CEO of the Rodriguez's Corporation. She has a really strong attitude and doesn't show her emotions except to her best guy friend. Her father is a billionaire and he wants to give the heritage to Teresa but her older siblings don't think she's good enough to have it. Something happened and she became Mr.Smith Personal assistant. Who happens to be a cold hearted billionaire and likes to play with female feeling. What will happen when they meet?

Teresa is the type of girl that loves food and doesn't gain any weight. She used to be sweet to everyone until something happened when she was 14 years old. And the only ones that know about the incident is her family and Jonathan, her best friend.

****

Copyright © 2016

All rights reserved. No Part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.

****

This story will contain:
-Strong Language
-Change of Language
Ex: English --> Spanish
-Romantic Scenes
-Funny Scenes
-Action Scenes
-Sad Scenes

****

For the ones that skip the above:

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Don't copy my work, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Strong language, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, more stuff.

Enjoy🤗