Just another fan

Finally it was Friday, home at last... Most people party while I fall asleep. I looked at the time and saw 7:30pm "oh shit" i said scrambling out of bed, I ran straight to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and had a quick shower. By the time I got out it was already 8:00pm "shit, shit, shit" I said to myself, I found some grey sweatpants and a dark green tank top vest to wear. I put my hair into a bun, grabbed my phone, put on my shoes and ran to Tyler's house. Tyler has been my best friend for as long as I can remember and he only lives a few streets away. I got to his house and rang the doorbell, he opened the door "hello babe" he hugged me "Ty, I missed you soo much... College got into the way of a lot of things, I'm sorry" I said pouting. He pulled me inside and we sat on the sofa, he checked his phone "OH MY FLIPPING HECK OMG" he threw his phone aside, I jumped up scared "Ty WHAT THE!?" Between his breaths he managed to say "HARRY STYLES RETWEETED ME" me and Tyler started jumping up and down like crazy. He was so lucky... Well now you can tell we both like- I mean LOVE One Direction.

"Tyler guess what I got us" I handed him a envelope, he opened it and screamed again "Bhavneet you are the best, I love you!" I smiled. "I got it for us, we're right in the front" i managed to say, he hugged me and squealed. he looked at the tickets again "gurl these are for next week"

"surprise" was all I could say.

a whole week passed by as I stayed at Tyler's house. I brought my clothes over from my house as it was the day of the concert.

"BHAVNEET!" Tyler screamed