Prologue

It was another bright day in Seoul. Jeongyeon feels so much excited because they will be attending Inkigayo, the well-known music nomination among Kpop boy groups and girl groups. She remembers that her group's song, Twice becomes popular and viral in just within weeks, and she's really glad of it. She along her team mates, or even her sisters have worked hard to gain this achievement. Never she assumes that as her 'gift' for her agency, but it's just like she wants to present herself a gift of have worked hard.

"Jeongyeon-ah?" Being called by that well-known voice of the leader, Jihyo, she immediately turns her head to her elegant buddy.

"Yes, what's up Jihyo-sshi?" She replies

"Hmm well... I just wonder, will we win the Inkigayo this season? After all hardworks we've done, I know we can but... There have been so many rivals yet they can be judged as our good friend though, you know like..." Jihyo leaves the last word discontinued, so Jeongyeon begins to guess who is it actually.

"Don't you mean that NCT?" Jeongyeon says firmly, knowing her answer really gets to her passionate leader.

"Y-yeah... I mean that, NCT. They're... Kinda unique, I guess" Jihyo says quickly while her cheeks are colored by slight pinkish hue.

"Oh... Jihyo-noona, don't you tell me that you're having a crush on one of them" Jeongyeon invesrigates while smiling mischievously

"Nah, that's only my admiration for them. Only that" Jihyo answers while hiding her embarrassment

"Whatever then Jihyo-noona~ I know that you do~" Jeongyeon says in singing-like tone

"Well, anyway I wanna give you some challenge tho" Jihyo says changing he topic, making Jeongyeon curious about it.

"What is it then, noona?"

"If you like one of them, then you have to say or confess to him that you like him he heart fully. But if I do, then I'll do some embarrassing things in front of all of them" Jihyo finally straights the point of the dares

Whoa. That's obviously challenging! But in the other side, it's also shameful. A girl confess to a boy. That's a big no, right?

But she wants to try the dare, and somehow... She honestly wanna search for a boy to be crushed

"Ye, okay"

Jihyo puts a cat-like smile after that
"Kukuku~ You're really dareful girl I've known, Jeongyeon-ah"

Jeongyeon just smirks a little
"Meh, I wanna test myself though"

And no longer, they make a deal of that dareful yet shameful challange.

------------------
Night later in the dorm, Jeongyeon couldn't sleep. Her room mates, Momo and Chaeyoung have been sleeping so tight earlier. She knows that they've been having tight schedules, performing in many broadcasts and making their own national live performance. So she decided to open her phone, and she then randomly types "NCT" on the search page.

"NCT... I wonder what are they like" She whispers to herself

She then opens one of NCT fandom page, and reading one by one of it's members' profile. She keeps reading it throughly, until she comes to one stop.

Nakamoto Yuta.

A Japanese? Maybe he's so gonna make a friend quickly with Sana and Momo, she thought.

She ever heard that SM rarely recruits trainee from Japan, so it must be really interesting if it has one.

"Ideal tyle of girl : A girl who has short hair and 15 cm shorter than him... And doesn't act pretty..." She reads it a bit loud

Until Momo snores a little while Jeongyeon is suprised by her.

"OMO! Momo-ah nearly made jump" She utters silently

After that, Jeongyeon smiles silently. A boy like him is quite interesting too.

Then, she proceeds to sleep.

Unaware that she is 'in danger' due what she has done.

------------------

Author's note

Hi everyone! Been long time no see ^^

I hope you're all ok. Anyway, I decided to continue my first Korean fanfic, featuring Yuta of NCT 127 and Jeongyeon of Twice. So I'm awfully sorry if there are a lot of mistakes in the Korean words used here T_T . I'm really looking forward for anyone who wants to tell me which word has wrong term.

Well, I think the both of them are really sweet! :3 It was just like Jeongyeon is the ideal type girl of Yuta, so I pair them up lol

Anyway, I'll update it as soon as possible! Have a nice read and enjoy the fanfic ^^