Elliot & Erica (school)

Erica POV

I was walking down the hall first day class heading to my bio chemistry class , I was still thinking what things I could possibly encounter knowing Elliot was going to be going to the same college as me . I went to high school with him and now knowing he's going to the same college as me will be much more difficult to go through because I knew I couldn't be with him . I had to resist all temptation.
The thought of him.... So tall made him the alpha ... His eye contact controlled my mind to have dirty thoughts 'bout him; His large sized hands that I knew could cup my breasts entirely, but most of all everything he tells me he wants to do to me , I must resist.

Suddenly I felt a slight pull on my arm "Yo Erica ! Snap out of it your in people's way"
Said my friend shanty .
"Oh sorry I was... Deep in thought " I said
"No shit dude, you were totally gazing, hey speaking about gazing .... Isn't that the guy you told me about from your high school?" Shanty said as she was looking towards the hall entrance. I looked to see at who she was talking about and there I seen him! It's like my own thought was just starting to haunt me . I cannot let him tempt me I said to myself while Eliott there he was looking at me smiling super charmingly heading toward my way .

"I'll talk to you later shanty .. " I told her before I preceded his way .

"Hi Elliot , I'm glad to see you!" I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist and slightly picked me up . His strong hug gave me butterflies.
"I missed you so much Erica, I wanna be with you alone so we can talk"
He said .

"Sure , I know I spot." I took him to a secret spot to have alone time to talk just like the old times in high school .
We entered a building that originally was the drama/theater auditorium. We walked towards the backstage where you could find a couple rooms such as a dressing room , storage room, and bathrooms .

"Gawd I didn't think I could wait any longer ,,, could you ? " he asked as he walk around me slowly as I stood steady in the backstage hall.

" I want you too Elliot but you know I can't do anything, it's hard for me too trust me. "

He grabbed me from behind waist and pushed my hair to the other side so he could place his lips on my neck as I tilted my head to the side.

"No Elliot..." I spoke but he interrupted so sensually .

"Shhh... It's okay..." He said
As he kissed my shoulders , he turned me slowly and I looked at him in the eyes as he just kept getting closer. I could feel myself breathing so deeply , the arousal I began to feel seeing him from below, So tall and persuasive .

" you must really really want me that bad " I said to him, noticing his eagerness in his eyes to be inside me. He looked at me so naughty .

"Of course I do ,look at you , you look so hot in the dress shapes your figure so nicely & those heels make you look so sexy."
He said walking towards me slowly as I teasingly walked backwards having him follow what he wants.
As soon as he got closer I reached an end leaning against a closed door to a room . He placed one hand against the door and the lthe on my waist and started smelling the scent off my hair and neck . I purposely got very well dressed because I knew I was going to see him .

As he was getting closer to my breasts from my neck I started popping my chest out , I knew I officially was turned on and could feel wetness in my panties. I wanted to give in so bad but I had to hold up , & knowing how bad he wanted me made me wanna tease him more.

He placed his hand on my breast ...
"No Elliott stop " I said very seductivley in a playful tone of voice .

"No! I'm not gunna stop!" he grabbed me from my neck roughly and forced me to make out with him . I tried pushing back and then I gave in and grabbed him closer and roughly kept kissing him...

Oh just this once , nobody will know . This once . The thought of resistance didn't matter anymore .
He opened the door, while kissing me he walked me backwards pushing me towards a pile of cloths in the dressing room . I was pushed down.

I arched my back and observed him take off his belt so roughly and turn off the lights .

" oh your gunna play this game with me " I said .
It was dim dark which made things a bit intense . He touched my legs and slowly slipped my panties off .. I could feel the warm breathing get to me slowly between my legs as he kissed and carassed each leg . Then he placed his tongue on my clit slowly and gently and stocked it with the tip of his tongue up and down the clit and side to side . He increased the speed and I arched my back more and there ... I released a moan .
I could feel my nerves down there reach a closer climax .! It was getting closer .. He would pause and then continue as he observed me get closer to my climax .. But I couldn't hold it anymore . I orgasmed .. Slipped of my dress off and I got on my knees while he got his big manhood out of his pants ..

" come lean over here. " he whispered me . He guided me to the wall and placed my head against it as he put his d**k in my mouth and started thrusting it , my mouth would bubble from all the spit he was bringing back from my throat. I gagged one in a while... My eyes teared from it .
"Come on baby let me fuck you! Please" he said.
I walked away from him and bent over leaning against the couch .
" come and get it daddy." I teased him.
He came and started placing his penis inside my vagina . It was his first time feeling me and as he was placing his penis inside me slowly doggy style he could feel the tightness surround him as his carassed the roundness of my ass and my tiny waist I had .

"I'm already wanting to cum baby, fuck your so hot !"
He fucked me and thrusted ..
"Fuck baby yes fuck my p***y ! "I said

He sped up his thrusting .

He controlled me and made me his sex slave.
And then he exceeded and came . .
I sucked all the excess cum off of him and made him feel extra sensitive afterwards.