*meet the characters *

*princess emerald yvonne jung                                                                                                                           -Daugther of the 1st powerful mafia in asia &the leader of all gangsters in asia .A girl that is almost perfect in her physical appearance but deep inside she's a demon a heartless ,emotionless, & a careless person.She doesn't care what other's feel ,she became a demon because of the tragedy happen when she's just a child.Don't you dare try to mess up with Princess because if she become a demon no one can stop her  >:) .                                                       

*jhon dylan ezekiel kyo park                                                                                                                                                           -Son of the 1st powerful gangster lider in the philippines and rank 2 in mafia.Dylan is a bad boy look but deep inside he had agood personality he help person that need his help.HE care in every people around him .Almost perfect body, appearance that every girl dreamed off. When it come's to fight he's serious ,and no one can tell what he's thinking off. Dylan is inlove to his childhood sweetheart but a tragic happen .Because of that they seperate ways .  

*kurt nathaniel  lenard mashimoto                                                                                                                                             -Son of the 2nd most powerfuk in gangster and kurt's family is rank 3 in mafia .

*john gierome nien chua                                                                                                                                                                 -Son of the 4th most powerful in gangster ,and nien's family is rank 4 in mafia .

*prince ezikiel yvonne knowell jung                                                                                                                          -BROTHER of princess ,son of the 1st most powerful mafia lord in asia & rank 3 in gangster .

*ice kim patrick ngo jung & ize luke winter ngo jung                                                                                                               -Twin brothers son's of the 5 th most powerful ganster  and rank 5 in mafia .                            

*john wisdom drake jung                                                                                                                                                                 -The son of the 6th most powerful ganster and rank 6 in mafia . 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      *miss S