The Deep Depression ( Nouis Horlinson )

Have you ever felt like your slipping away and you can't climb back up the slippery slope? Like you have no reason to live? Wonder why God put you into this world?

One Direction is a famous boy band known across the world. One of the boys sinks down into a deep depression, he never talks to anyone, stays locked up in his room, and self harms himself. His personal favorite is Niall Horan, yes he's in love with him. But he has a girlfriend and ignores the Doncaster boy, sending him hate on Twitter, making fun of him when they're not in public, when they're not on camera. But have you heard the qoute " The more someone hates you and bullies you, they most likely love you. They're just afraid." I know, that's not the EXACT qoute.

Niall doesn't even notice Louis slowly slipping away, hanging by one string. The other strings cut away one at a time by his insults. Niall loves Louis, but he doesn't know what to say, so he bullies him thinking that Louis will never love him. Thinks Louis' depressed because he broke up with Eleanor, but doesn't notice him slipping down the mountain of happiness, being pushed over the edge. When Niall finally gathers up all his courage, will he be to late? Will Louis end it all? Will Niall help Louis up from the long hard fall he's taken? Or will Louis be gone....................forever?