Our Story Start!

Before we say goodbye, from us to you

Sincerity is put into our grateful feelings

We wish to send this song

Today you and us, how many dreams have we seen

Many scenes, various memories

All of it is shining with you

Definitely everyone's smiles and bonds

Will become the encouragement for tomorrow onwards

Say goodbye to the everyone today

Parting is the promise to meet again

The moments that our hearts become one

Are added, at that time love is born

Say goodbye because we'll meet again soon

*******

'This is the only beginning of our life. The only world for us. We create our own and we make it shine with our own way.'

'Someone said it. He is no ordinary boy but insisted to be one. From this on, our story start once again!' She closed her diary after she finished writing and turned her sight out from the window. With a pair of glittering eyes, she give the sky a meaningful smile.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." She laughed.

********

A few days ago.

"Suzuki-senpai, i've li-li-like you for a long time. Will you g-go out with me?" A girl confessed while her eyes is faced down to the ground. Her face is bright red.

"Urmm...i appreciate that. But i don't think i want to have a girlfriend for the mean time. Sorry." He looked troubled and gave a bitter smile to the girl.

"Ehh ahh. Un it's...okay. Urmm...we-well please excuse me." She ran away as soon as she knew she has started to tear up.

That boy give out a heavy sigh. He made another girl cry again.
" I'm sucks" he muttered to himself.

"Ahaaa you made she cry~~ you're the worst Ryosuke" a brown-haired boy appeared from the window.

The boy named Ryosuke gave a sharp glare to his friend.

"Ohooo. Don't get mad bro." He laughed.

"It's not funny Dai. You make me feel worst." Ryosuke sighed.

"Maa maa..let's go eat something. My stomach has been growling like a tiger since i had to wait for your rejection of love." Daiki chuckled like a kid.

Ryosuke just gave him another unsatisfied glare. Daiki is still laughing. Both of them walked to the cafeteria which is located beside the hall.

"And then..." as Dai still talking to Ryo, they heard someone screaming. They looked at each other.

"You wanna check it Ryo. It came from the abandoned class. Don't you think it is a ghost?" Daiki asked with a smirk.

"You dumb. No ghost at daytime. Let's go!" Ryosuke insisted to go check it. Daiki who was still laughing followed him behind.