Campus Love

~Chapter 1~

"No! I don't want to go to school at Westhill University!!" Westhill University is a very popular school. It has the most wonderful facilities with rich students and tall guys, sort of that. "But you need to go to school there, Precy.. It is an excellent school!" my mother is really eager to let me study in that school.

"Why can't you even let me go to school at East Coast University? I can barely take my college there..."

"There, they can enhance your knowledge in your desired course!"

"I wan't to stay at East Coast University! I grew there! I started pre-school up to grade school, high school and I want to finish college there!!"

We argued and argued. I am so irritated of what she's proving.

"Blah, Blah, Blah.. I can't hear anything! But all I know is I am taking college at East Coast University!! Blah, Blah, Blah.."

We stopped arguing until..

"Fine." I feel a relief but not so long, "I will tell this to your dad." I don't really expect that mom would say that. This thing would never reach to my freaking dad. Know why? Because once he knew about this 'thing', he will stop me from studying. And I would really want to go that school than staying and killing myself with boredom in this house. They don't even know that it is not that easy to transfer school to another especially when you don't want and your not interested with it. It is not a bubble that a single poke, it'll pop and TADAH!! You are know transfering to another school. There are really crazy people around the world that bothers your peaceful life. I consider this part of my life the darkest.

"Fine. I'll go to school there." After that statement, I saw a great big grin from my mother's face like it'll gonna reach to her ears. There's no other possible choice. "Thank you, sweetie. Oh! We need to go their to take your examination. I'll just need to prepare and arrange your papers. And you, Precy, go to your room and  prepare yourself as well.." And so I just quietly proceed to my room. I sat on my bed just for a while. Mom suprisingly opened the door of my room.

"Is their any probem, dear? Can I help?"

"Nothing much, Mother..."

"Good. Double time! Change clothes! And remember," she continued, "don't forget to wear precious clothes!! Precious as your name.." she chuckled and go outside of my room. Did I hear 'precious clothes'? After that thought, I smiled, jump out of my bed and grab my MOST pretty clothes. Any clue of what am I wearing? Find out later. I wore my clothes and my shoes.

"Precy, are you done my dear?" a call from Mom downstairs.

"Almost!" I shouted so she can hear. I ran down happilly with my PRETTY clothes.

"Oh, Precy... Is that what you call pretty?"

"What? They are awsome, wonderful and all!" I just smirked at her.

"T-shirt? Jumpers? And those old pair of rubber shoes? Oh, Precious.. Fine. I'll let you wear those."

"Yes! I love you Mommy!!" and I hugged her with happiness

To be continued...