Prologue - Overture to Destruction

A group of four faced off.

A Prince of Space, pulsing with energy given to him by the One Who is Always There, snarled. Indigo blood trailed down his cheeks, the pool balls that replaced his eyes flashing rapidly.

Beside him, a Thief of Mind. On her finger, a gold band bearing four gray orbs. Another finger bore a gold band void of any orbs, sparking with green energy. Her body changed beyond belief, so much in fact that even her teal God Tier garbs couldn't handle the stress.

Across from her, the Heir of Hope. The boy no one ever expected would lead the charge against evil. His odd choice of eyewear glowed in the light surrounding the floor, occasionally reflecting his opposition.

Beside him, the Witch of Doom. Her recently cut dark brown hair rested at her shoulders, framing the determined look on her face. She didn't know who these people were, but the gray guy in the red shorts and his blind girlfriend said they were bad news. And they hadn't lied yet.

As far as she was concerned, she was the only one of her friends still alive; the same applied to the yellow windsock guy in the goggles beside her.

In all honesty, she was pissed. These people killed her brother, they killed her best friends, they even killed her girlfriend. And she was the only one who got anything good out of it. She always was. It just made her so mad, the unfairness of it all.

She raised her hands, twitching a finger or two. It was time for their session to begin.

But first, a step back must be taken. A really big step, in fact. So far back, that it isn't the Witch of Doom we will be seeing. No. We will see one of her friends, but we will get to her soon enough.

CURSESTUCK