Lost Mind

Hand chocking, crushing, squizing tighter and tighter. I must destroy, I must kill.  This being cannot exist, I can't live with them in this world.  Gripping tighter I watch as the last breath escapes and eyes start to darken.  Grinning to myself I feel overjoyed, absolutely extactic, I can feel my body start to shake with the energy flowing through me.

      Suddently a hand shoots out gripping mine and yanking till my grip loosens and is gone.  A gasp of breath fills my ears and my anger begins to boil.

       "Marco you need to stop this! You're hurting yourself!"

      "Hurting myself!  Im hurting them!  They need to die, they are destroying everything I've ever worked for!"  Jabing my finger out I point in the direction of my victim.  Seeing the horrified look on the face of the one who stopped me I look at where I am pointing and slowly begin to recognize each of the features.  The slightly drooped brown eyes with purple and black bruises underneath, the shicheveled black strands of hair, a crooked nose, a square jaw, the mole on the right side of my mouth, all these little things that had helped  to define me.  I've been staring into a mirror this entire time, watching as I killed myself, not even realizing what I was doing...?  Dear god, what is wrong with me!

       "Sis?"  I ask softly as the rattling of my bones increases.  "What have I been doing this whole time? What is wrong with me?"

      Smiling slightly she grips my shoulders and pulls me closer.  "It's ok Marco, you're just a little sick is all.  I'm taking care of you, you will be ok.  I promis."

      Nodding my head I cry into her shoulder.

      This was the last time I talked to my sister, she wasn't able to keep her promise.  That night I had lost who I was again and killed her in her sleep, killed the woman who stopped me!  My dear sister who always protected me and never locked me up, I ended her life,  I took what was hers, I killed the disgusting woman.  This mixed mind of mine is strangely satisfied, is sure she deserved it.  I love my sister she is dear to me, I hate that woman she distroyed me.  

      I don't remember who I am or what all has happened, but now I am the silent part of society locked away for things I never did. I am part of a society lost in my own head.