Chapter 1: My Boyfriend

~A/N

Hey guys, this is my first M.A.D fanfiction. I love M.A.D as much as One Direction. I'm worried that I might even love M.A.D more...

NEVERRRR...♥

This is my Michael Sutthakorn from M.A.D fanfiction!

~ ~

Tami's P.O.V~

I woke up to the sound of birds singing a lovely melody outside. I rolled over to my side to see Michael. Yeah, Michael. The one from M.A.D. Yeah that one! Michael Sutthakorn was my boyfriend. I smiled at him, even though he was still asleep. He looked so sexy when sleeping, I could just stare at him asleep all day. He wished!

I crashed my arm carefully on his muscular chest, which made him groan. Oops. He fluttered his eyes open, a smile appearing on his face. "Goodmorning babe" I heard a cute, irish accented voice say. I smiled "Morning Michael."

I sat up, him following my actions. I ruffled his messy, dark hair as he chuckled.

"Had a nice sleep?" He said, while protectively wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Michael, you were here, so how could I not have a nice sleep?" I smiled

He just shrugged laying his head back on his pillow. Suddenly, someone rushed through the door. Or should I say three people... Dan, Aiden and my bestfriend Kat. Ugh, them three together was not good, if they were alone the house would be probably be turned upside down already. Dan and Aiden jumped on the end of the bed screaming at us to get up. Kat just stood at the door way laughing at us all.

"DANIEL LEWIS AND AND AIDEN HANCOCK, GET OFF THE BED NOW." I felt like their mother then, that thought made me laugh.

"But whyyyyyy, it's fun!" Dan whined, typical Dan - the dude who always finds stuff funny.

"Dan, No. It. Is. Not. Fun. Now get off!" I practically yelled, putting my head back on the pillow about to fall asleep.

"You're boring" Dan said, sadly.

I just laughed at his reaction as everyone else joined in too.

"And horrible" Dan added.

I huffed, getting out of the bed.

"Okay, everyone downstairs, I'll get changed and cook something, even though there's another woman in the house who could cook for us all!" I gave Kat a glare as she just shrugged. I shooed everyone out and got fresh clothes out of the draws. Michael winked at me, I knew what he meant. I shook my head.

"No Michael, just no." I laughed, shaking my head.

"But whyyyyyyyy" He whined, copying Dan from earlier.

"Because not!" I pointed my index finger at him, shaking it whilst making my way to the bathroom.

I stripped my clothes off and got in the shower. I washed my body and my hair, then getting changed into a baby blue crop top with the words "Summer Love" written on it and some white shorts. I slipped on my baby blue converse and head out of the bathroom while brushing my wet hair. I looked around and realised Michael was asleep, AGAIN. I smiled, damn he looked hot. I didn't blow dry my hair, instead I just tightly plaited it to make it wavy once its dry. I smirked at myself, now my plan was to wake Michael up.

"Michaeeeeeeeeeeeeel" I whined, while jumping on him, my legs on either side of his body as I was straddling him. I heard him groan, as he turned his head into the pillow.

"No Michael, look at me." I frowned, as he turned his head back rubbing his eyes. I smiled at him whilst leaning into him. Our lips met as we kissed, our lips moving in a sync. It was a sweet and passionate kiss at the beginning, then when I tried to break the kiss, he deepened it even more, and it turned into a rather hungry kiss, however still sweet.

"Now please get up?" I smiled after breaking the kiss. He frowned.

"Fine, just for you." He told me. I smiled at this, he's too cute.

I gave him a peck on his lips and got off him while walking downstairs.

"Finally you're downstairs! I'm hungry! Food now!" Dan screamed like a child, hugging his stuffed dinosaur. I laughed at him and his dinosaur.

"What does everyone want?" I asked "Pancakes or waffles?" I added.

"PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!" Dan and Kat screamed at the same time.

"Pancakes it is then" I laughed at them, walking to the kitchen.

I took out the ingredients and started mixing and pouring and stuff. I poured the batter onto a pan and spread it while cooking the pancake. I flipped it over and continued this process through many other pancakes. I felt arms wrap around me as my back was pressed to a chest. I didn't worry at all, it was only Michael. I smiled. I smelled his scent, but realised it was nothing like Michaels. I didn't worry though. Who else could it have been?

"Hey babe, I see you're happy that I'm here, since you haven't stopped me from touching you yet." I realised this wasn't Michael. It wasn't Michael. Who was it? I started to shake, as the person smirked evily.

Who is this? Where is Michael? What is happening?

 ~ ~

SOO, WHO IS THE PERSON? YOU DON'T KNOW YET HAHA

IT'S ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I'M ALREADY STARTING TO ADD DRAMA STUFF AND THAT LMAO. I'M SORRY, I JUST FELT LIKE ADDING SOMETHING IN.

LOVE YOU ALL XOXO

~livsta xoxo