Beliebers Wet Fantasy (Justin Bieber dirty imagine)

You screamed at the top of your lungs as your idol popped up on stage. You were front row so close to Justin you could feel the wind every time he sped past you. He was smiling, excited, adrenaline pumping. You sang along to every song he performed, Boyfriend, Beauty and a Beat, She Don't Like the Lights, he even performed some of his new music from his Journals. You noticed during the concert kept making eye contact with you. You could've sworn he winked at you during Boyfriend.

Nearing the end of the concert you hear him ask "who wants to be my one less lonely girl?" He looks directly at you and the next thing you know Scooter and Shelly come to you. "What's your name?" Shelly asked. You can't help but scream louder and hug her. "Y/n," you answer. "Well Y/n, do you want to be the One Less Lonely Girl?" she asked. You burst into tears at this question and nod your head. They smile at you and take your hand. You glance back at your brother and he gives you an encouraging smile. He was the reason this was happening, he got you the tickets, he was the best brother ever.

They lead you behind stage and wipe your tears away telling you not to cry, they're all smiling at you and you can't even believe this is actually happening. Finally the backup dancers bring you on stage and seat you on the stool. You're still crying but burst yet again into a fit of tears when you see Justin striding towards you. He caresses your cheek brushing away the tears, rubbing your arm. He walks away and comes back with a tiara and bouquet of flowers and hands them to you. Smiling and winking at you as he turns back to the crowd almost forgetting they were there. His voice sounds amazing, you're so close to him. He continues back and forth like this throughout the entire song.

At the end of the song he pecks you on the cheek making all your efforts at not crying completely useless yet again. The crew lead you offstage and as you're about to go back to your brother when the crew stops you. "Where are you going?" One of them asked. "Back to the audience," you reply confused. They smile, "you didn't read your letter?" You raise your eyebrow and look into your bouquet of flowers and notice the letter finally. You were too caught up to notice it.

Wait for a minute backstage

~Justin

You chuckled at his adorableness then realize that he's gonna meet you backstage. Your heart begins to race faster then ever before.

Time flew by as you watched him from backstage wondering what was gonna happen when this was over. Finally after thanking the fans and waving goodbye he walks off. He stops when he sees you and smiles. "Hey beautiful," he says. You nearly choke and he laughs at you. "H-hey Justin," you stutter. He smiles and says "don't be nervous." You take a deep breath and chuckle "easy for you to say." He laughs again at you, "I like you," he smiles and you smile back. "Follow me."

You follow him to a average sized room with a large variety of pictures of Justin performing taped to a mirror hanging above a dresser. There was a large couch in the corner and a large divider taking up most of the room.

"This is my dressing room," he winks at you. You feel the heat rising to your cheeks. "Don't be embarrassed," his deep husky voice making you throb. He's caressing your cheek now. He grabs you by the waist and pulls you up to his chest. You feel his hard dick rubbing at the front of your pants making you blush harder. He smirks and reaches to your butt and squeezes. You give a light moan and he leans in to kiss you driving his tongue down your throat making you moan slightly louder. You grab his waist and rub around getting close but not touching his bulge. He smirks, "tease."

He reaches under your shirt caressing your boobs, squeezing and rubbing making your breath catch. He pulls it over your head them glides his hand to your back and unclips your bra. Massaging your breasts before taking one into his mouth and sucking the already hard nipple them moving on to the other one. You feel your wetness on your underwear.

He lays you on the couch then pulls his shirt off then climbs on top of you, he kisses your neck directly on your sweet spot as if he knew exactly where it was making you moan.He licks down your shoulder, back on your breast, swirls around your nipple, and licks down your stomach stopping right above your shorts. He flicks the button open and pulls them off. He rubs your clit through your underwear. He smirks again, "damn you're really wet." You blush again making him chuckle.

He brings your underwear down exposing your vagina. He rubs circles on your nub making you moan loudly. "Justin," you breathe. He then starts licking your nub and sucking on it. You're moaning so loud now. "Shh babe, you want everyone to know?" You try your best to stay quiet but fail.

He continues sucking til you're swollen then stops and places a finger in you. Pumping in and out slowly then adds another. You grab the pillow and cover your face to muffle your moans which keep getting louder. You cam all over his fingers and he smirked and sucked the juices off and licks you clean.

You sit up and he looks confused until you push him down and begin sucking his neck. He shuts his eyes and you lick your way down to his naval. You mimic him flicking open the button to his jeans and sliding his pants down. His bulge is huge now. "Damn, you're really hard," you mimic him again. He smirks and you glide his underwear down revealing a large ten-inch dick. You hold in a gasp and start rubbing it. You put the tip in your mouth sucking precum off. He's softly grunting now. You begin to shove it farther down your throat making him give a slight jerk every time you go deeper. He cums inside your throat and you swallow it all. He looks at you surprised and you smile. He bends you over on the couch and gets behind you nudging you from behind. You feel his dick between your butt cheeks before it penetrates. He pumps in and out starting at a moderate speed before building it. You gasp with each thrust, you're in ecstasy. He cums inside you and pulls out rubbing his rock hard shaft. You lay on the couch and he positions himself on top of you still rubbing fast. He rubs his tip on your nub the nudges your entrance before sliding in making you cry out. He's going slow at first kissing your neck then begins speeding up. "Justin... oh... ugh.... j-j-justin..." You moan. You hear the cupping sound of his balls hitting your thighs. The couch is creaking from the force of Justin thrusting into you. In and out, in and out. He's panting now from being close to the edge and excursion. He continues pounding into you hitting your g-spot every time. Reaching your climaxes at the same time he cums into you making you scream. He slows down for a few before once again picking up speed again. Right before you reach your climaxes again you hear a knock on the door. It's Scooter, "Justin, come on we've got to go hurry up and finish." That last comment let you know everyone outside could hear you. "Fuck," he muttered and pulled out. He smiled at you, "you're beautiful you know that?" You smile back and get up the go the of you get dressed.

You finish dressing and both of you just sit there in silence wishing each of you could stay longer. Finally Justin moves to the dresser grabs a pen and scribbles something on a sheet of paper. He walks back to you and gives you a passionate kiss on the cheek and hands you the paper. You read it and it has his number on it. He smiles and says "call me sometime and I'll take you on a real date." He winks at you and leaves.

You walk out to the audience again, a place you'd never forget. You see your brother waiting by the exit looking worried. He spots you and immediately asks "where were you!?" You smile approaching him "I was with Justin," you state happily. You give him a hug and say thank you and he pushes you off him. He glares at you. "What?" You ask innocently, you didn't know what was going on. Still glaring at you he says "Y/n, you smell like sex..." You gulp loudly...

I've been getting requests for another so here it is :))))

THE END HOPE YOU ENJOYED THANKS FOR READING!!!!! <3333333