Finally Rich!!!

Once upon a time their was a little girl in the forrest. She was the started maiden in the world and as I was about to continue the story, little G interuped me. ''Come on bruh''. As i shut the door to my little daughter bedroom door it was time. It was about one o'clock in the morning. I told my wife I was about to go but i would not tell the destination. We drove off ! We arrived at the race track. While we were there we came up with a plan a plan to get us out of the little town Bitle. It was steal two fast cars. G and I set out our different ways we was to meet at the old armory. As i was walking through the parking lot i found it.

It was a buggati with a custom paint. The only thing is how am i going to get in it. I waited for a few minutes and figured it out. I walked around the back and picked up a rock. I was finding in the woods and threw it. It hit the back window and the owner got out to find out. This is my chance he walked to get the police i jumped in and hot wired it and i was off. I was driving out and 3 police cars pulled in front of me.Little did they know I already had it figured that out. I backed up and went through a secret tunnel I created last week. The trail led me to the armory. As i arrived their he was there with a Bugatti too. we led the cars their in the back and went home and figured out the rest of our plan.  As we woke up we went and took the cars to get them spray painted. They were painted camoflage and i dont why but we took off.

We waited till the time came. We waited outside of the bank while he was locking up. The guard felt like somebody was watching. He spotted us! He pulled out the gun an dlaser and told to roll the window down. When he Figured out it was me and G he was ok. Ben told us what was happening. ''The bank is has a safe full of money and  a another safe was already installed. He said a very bug truck was coming with a truck full of money. He said it was coming monday at 8:00 AM. He got in the back of the car. We went to my storage house i had built in the woods behind my house. We went in the storage and figured it out. G and Ben would hold up the bank but I would rob the truck.

The day came and i was ready i had took some peals my buddy had sold to me. I picked up Ben and G. We set off to the bank.I dropped them off and I was ready for the truck. I spotted the truck. I rammed the truck from the side and knocked them out. To be on the safe side i killed the truck drivers. I put my the money truck and rode out. I rode back to the storage house and left the money. I got in the Bugatti and drove to the bank no police, no nothing it was too good to be true they came out with the scared. i asked what happened and they told me. They killed everybody! I drove off and as i stopped the stop the police arrived. They were too late thoe we laughed. We arrived at the storage house. One of our old partners Bryson, he was invovled in aplan that went wrong and he was the only one to go to jail. He told us he will go the police if we didn't give him the money. He didn't know i had a bullet in the chamber. I pulled it out and shot. He's dead! We dragged him to the woods and buried him.

 It has been three months since the murder and the robbery. The whole crew is happy and ready to spend the money. I went to the car dealer ship and a car. I bought a Mustang 2015. I had to break my car in so I took it to the highway. On the highway I saw the rest of the gang. so i stopped to see what was up. It was very bad because ben had got arrested. So I had said that we need to go to the safe house. I was the first to arrive at the safe house. so I waited for 10 minutes so I went to leave. On the way out G was laying on the steps bloody. I pulled him in the safe and he explained. He told me that on his way here he was flashed by the police. They turned around and chased him down the road. He said he started to run but it was a road block. He drove into the woods and flipped his car. He ran to the storage house and passed out. The twisted part of this was that Ben was with them. I knew he had told. Then I asked where bryson was at? He said the car was shot up and it blew up. A tear came to my eye then I said ''He must die''. G wanted to come but he was in too much pain so I left him.

It was 3:15 AM and I was sitting at the store when I saw Ben's car ride down the street so I chased him down. I was next to the car so i atempted to shot the tire and I hit it. The car flipped and he crawled out the car very slowly. He stood up and walked toward me. He shot my leg and I fell. He was still walking toward me and stop. He said ''It was fun rolling with you but I do not like jail so'' at this time he looked at me and pointed the gun at my face. Bam G came out of nowhere and hit Ben into the wall with his car. we helped me up and got in my car and drove back to the storage house. We sat and thought about some stuff. I said Ben is dead and Bryson is dead so there is one thing left to do. We have to get out of this town. I went to get my daughter and wife. I gave them the money and a car. I gave them a kiss and they left. Me and G was driving to the road and got stopped by a road block. We got out the car and looked. It was Bryson and Ben. Me and G shot them and the car they was standing beside blew up. All the police cars blew up and killed them all. After that we went to the store we meant up with my wife. We all switched up cars and we drove into the dark night. After that we never went back to that old town.