Brannon Hitt Has Impressive Project Management Skills

Brannon Hitt is dedicated to delivering superior customer services to all levels of clientele. He has served as a project manager on multiple Cisco Telepresence, Polycom video conferencing, and IT installation projects. He project managed multiple audiovisual installations in corporate financial environments, including SunTrust Banks, CapitalOne, and Visa. He coordinated daily site surveys and vendor progress reports to ensure that the scope of services were in order to project charter specifications. He managed design, hardware/software selections, and installation management. He is experienced at incorporating and aligning company's vision and strategies within dynamic presentations ranging from internal videos, live events and web-castevents. He is skilled at running daily operations, business development, and client relations for a successful multi-media communications firm.

A dedicated project manager, Brannon Hitt has extensive experience in conference facility management. He has performed important roles such as Assistant Vice President, Media Support Specialist, and Project Manager for Crestar Bank. During his time with SunTrust, he served as Vice President, Media Support Services Manager, Project Manager.  He directed daily operations of the corporate media services division providing creative leadership and strategic media support services for SunTrust's executive management team. He coordinated with internal end-users to determine needs and design technical customized systems. He project managed installation teams of personnel, ranging from six to thirty team members. He coordinated with marketing teams to develop scripts and determined appropriateness according to intended use and audience.

Brannon Hitt is the holder of several certifications such as Cisco Telepresence Video Field Engineer, CTS and PMP is in progress. He has received his education from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia. He is the holder of Bachelor of Fine Arts. He is the holder of several professional memberships. Some of these include Project Management Institute, InfoComm International / ICIA, National Association of Broadcasters NAB and International Television Association.