Presidential Penis

alr guys I just wanted to apologize for not posting in forever. I literally had no motivation to write this so I made my 14 yr old neighbor help me and it's legit trash. like worse than the other chapters lmao. oh and also I was fucking spelling Hillary wrong this whole damn time.😩

_____

Presidential Penis

Hillary's POV

It's been a week since I've seen Donald. My legs clench together as exciting thoughts flood my mind of what's going to happen at our meeting tonight. His tight-

"So what's your answer, Mrs. Clinton?"

Mhm. All I can think about is when he says my name. How he licks his tangerine lookin lips and completely takes out the first "n" in my last name. Any day, I'd take the name Cliton or Trump over Clinton. Ew.

My heated genitalia is the reason I blanked out of the interviewers question. I will not let Bernie Sanders defeat me just because I had a moment of weakness. When in doubt, I just repeat what Bernie says.

"Wall Street can never be allowed to threaten Main Street again. No bank can be too big to fail, no executive too powerful to jail."

"That's literally word for word what I just said, Hilary." Bernie speaks up but nobody notices. (Hillary plagiarized speeches before it was cool Melania😝)

The crowd gasps at my intelligence and gives me a standing ovation. My work here is done.

*2 hours later*

I am in my office, I made sure to but on my sexiest pant suit. I unbuttoned my top button to give D a sneak peak.

I hear the door click. Hold on to your panties, Hilly! I giggle at myself, knowing my panties won't be on much longer.

"C'mere u Sex Monkey." His manly voice demands.

I moan loudly.

"How's my First Lady feelin?"

*Donald makes smirky face: 😏*

"Excuse me Donald Duck Lips?" Parts other than my genitalia are heated, i.e. my brain

"Hillary, don't be like that!!!!" he pleads.

"like what, Donald Dick Douche?" I groan.

"All menstrualy and in denial. You know I'm going to be president and fuck more than just the country up." his softboy persona transforms into fuckboy real fast and I try to control myself.

I run to the corner of my office so I don't have to look at him. However, he is quick to reach me.

He grabs my short grey boy cut, and breathily whispers into my ear, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

I MOAN SO FUCKING LOUD IM SURE MY HUSBAND HEARD.

"that's IT!" I scream in his face and rip his $100,000 suit to shreds. I grab his neck as he smushed his lips onto mine.

He picks me up and lays me down on my desk. Grinding me anxiously to get into my pants.

I bite my lip so security doesn't hear anything.

He pulls apart my pants suit. Unclipped my 32 AA bra with his teeth. Slowly, he starts slithering his hand down my back into my pants.

Oh no, are my granny panties sexy enough???

"Hillary you're so... partisan," he whispers as he strips my panties onto the ground.

He quickly slips off his Armani boxers and slowly climbs on top of me.

He pushes in while slipping his lips up my stomach onto my neck. I squeal with hormones rushing through me.

The slight discomfort of his long and thick presidential penis make me want to speed things up.

"Faster Donald, faster!"

He accelerated his tempo- up, down, left, right, side, side.

I'm on the verge of coming.

"DONALD YESSSS!!!!"

I moan. And scream. And shout. And let it all out.

suddenly, there he is. My husband, Bill,  just witnessed me and my lover having super sexy sex.