who are you?

Blitz:...............*walks around the village* *then hears screaming* applebolt:GET BACK HERE YOU THEIF GIVE ME BACK MY APPLES!
Blitz:apple bolt.......... *runs to apple bolt*what's wrong bolt?
Bolt:well that guy with the black hoddie and pants took my apples!
Blitz:fine..... You owe my big time... *runs to the theif *hey you can you give back my friends apples please?
Theif:*nods head to no*
Bolt:you see he's a theif (a woman is never a theif ,men are always theifs) can we tackle him down?
Blitz:fine..... *runs to the theif to try and tackle him but misses*huh?
Theif:*douges tackles from the guy but trips on the rock and falls*
Blitz:*saw the guy fall and sat on him softly and removes the guys hoodie*
Blitz and bolt:A Girl?!
Theif :what do you expect for me to be a boy?! Grrrrr........
Blitz:look we won't hurt you but why did you took the apples from my friend? And what's your name?
Theif:my names rainbow dash you guys can call me dash for short. And you asked why? Because...........
Blitz:because?
Dash:I'm from a poor village we can't purchase food I can but my village can't and I'm sorry ,we get food by taking them........ I know it's wrong but I have to feed my village..... I wasn't born there but I help people in need. I was born in a rich village named thunderstorm villeins but I was kiddnaped .and I was sent to the poor village.........
Blitz:oh I'm very sorry for tackleing you..... Apple bolt has something to say right bolt?
Bolt:yes, Im so sorry for yelling at you I thought you were a guy because no one has seen a girl as a thief before. My apologies.
Blitz:well nice too meet you I'm blitz!
Bolt:and I'm apple bolt!