My Experience With One Direction

Hey im Sarah Shannon 19 yrs.' old as of tomorrow. do you know what I want more than anything even if I don't get anymore gifts for the rest of my life? ONE DIRECTION TICKETS! but I know that no one could afford them accept my bff Karen. she's rich. but lucky me we are in a big fight.

She was wearing my necklace and I told her and she said that it was hers. so tomorrows my birthday. I cant wait. but now I have to sleep because its 2:00 in the morning. "baby you light up my world like nobody else- " I hit my alarm. It's summer time but I still set an alarm.so what. I get up and realize "ITS MY BIRTHDAY"!. Just then Karen came through my door.

She said that I had to get dressed in a pretty dress. so I did and she drove me to her house. When I got out of the car everybody jumped out at me and said "Surprise!" About an hour into the party I heard screaming coming from the inside of the house. So I went in and looked around for the source of the screaming. I walked into the bedroom to see a scary movie playing in the DVD player.I sighed relief. I went back out side and they said that it was time to open all of my presents.

But when I looked at the table there was only two boxes. I looked at one and it said "To:Sarah From:JJ". JJ is my cousin. I opened the box to find two first class tickets to London. I looked at the other box and it said "To: Sarah From:Karen. I opened the box only to find a smaller box. I looked at her confused. She gave me a look that said"Go on". I opened the small box to find..................................................................................................................ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!. I SCREAMED SO LOUD I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING TO BREAK EVERY GLASS ITEM ON THE PLANET.