Do it now, remember it later

Amber's POV

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs running strongly through the house, i hear my brother and my mum fighting. Great off to another shit day at school i wonder how this will go. I walk into the lounge room and there's my mum waiting at the table with an enrolment form she smiles at me and says you dont have to put up with that school anymore im putting you into Christian College. I put a new school uniform in the bathroom for you, go and get changed and we will head off to school. As we drive to the school which is a thirty minute drive, i've never been more nervous in my life all these thoughts running through my head "will they like me" " what if they dont" "will i make friends", im so scared.

We arrive at the school, class had already started i walk up the hall way to my first class i take a deep breath as i stand infront of the door. I knock and the teacher Mr Marshall lets me in. He introduces me to the class and ask's me to say a little about myself, well i said, im fourteen i like sport and love music, im a friendly person and like to make new friends. Mr Marshall ask's me to take a seat next to a girl named Taylor.

Taylor's POV

wow this new girl seems pretty cool i gotta introduce her to my friends.

THE LUNCH BELL RINGS

Taylor's POV

Hey guys this is Amber, Amber this is Tarra, Brittany, Luke, Ashton, Calum and Kellin. You're gunna be hanging around us until you find your way around the school, hope we arnt to weird for you. Amber laughed and smiled no you guys cant be to weird haha

Amber's POV

Wow Kellin is georgeous, i wonder if he notices me.

Taylor informed me on who is dating who. Tarra is with Ashton, Calum is with Brittany, and Taylor is with Luke. This is great Kellin is single, i wonder if he will talk to me.

Kellin's POV

Wow! she is beautiful, i've never seen a girl as beautiful as her. I wonder if i should ask for her number?