Day 1 - BRYAN SHOT ME!

*Ashley pov*
Its Tuesday. Yes. Tuesday. Why did I Answer that. Anyway, Let me Introduce myself. Im Ashley Carmen,call me Ash. Im 17 years old. I have a brother Named Bryan ,who is Married to my Friend's sister Sarah! Oh and Carmen, Is my Middle name. dont ask why its Carmen. I am A Youtuber And I always Sneak up on my brother's Vlog sometimes. enough about me. lets start My Journey At The last day in paradise which is Hawaii.

its the last day in hawaii with the family. i had to go home with a broken arm after what happened to myself at the beach.
*Flashback to the Beach*
"Here is my Little sister Ashley With her broken arm." Bryan said to his camera. "WHY me Bryan! you hurt my arm by throwing The frisbee at me without me noticing it!" i cried cause i was In pain. Like I said, Why Me? "Okay sorry ahsy, I did even mean it well at first i was but then You know me well Ash, U know I Always joke around with you.. sorry little sis.." He apologise. " Bryan, Joking around With frisbee aint gonna help it if you warn me. U actually hurt me you threw the frisbee hard and hit my arm. and it broke. my arm not the frisbee. so no apology."

*Back in LA With the Family*
"Hmm This is weird." Bryan said. " whats weird Bro?" I asked. "Why Is J fred asking about You? Out of nowhere like literally." I shrugged. "Probably he knew i was hurt by you.." i walked away. Since he said the name of my crush yes, I like Mr J fred aka joey. He is My Brother's friend. i met him when i drove him to "work" at Matthias's which he is also Bryan's friend In My mind, The trio are actually a family cause My brother is married to their sister Sarah, so It means Bryan is Their Brother in law. Weird but Not. I Like sarah And Also Amanda which is Matthias's Wife. enough of the backstory bout that. "Come on sis, tell me whats going on?" Bryan asked. "nothing is going on. Me and J fred Are just friends Why all the sudden you go over protective?" I shot him back with a question " why? cause I'm worried That You two are gonna date each other!" He said. i laughed, "Me Dating J Fred?! Pssh.. In your dream Bro, Maybe It can come true But Whats the big deal? " i denied my own feelings. I was lying to myself. I do like Joey, Why do i keep Denying this. "Come On ASH! Even he is my friend, Im not letting you date anyone!" he said Jokey But Actually Encouraging me. "Bryan!" I said laughing. "You Knew it From the start, Yes i do Like J Fred So What? I cant even Date Him! Im 17 And he is 24!" I said. "So? He Loves You!" He Cups his own mouth. the words slips. "I meant He Wants To be yours But doesnt want to show it in front of you...i mean his affection" Bryan look down. i Feel special but Playing Hard to get.

*Bryan POV*
this can't be true I don't want my little sister date jfred! This IS NOT what I want to see her in a happy life. "I'm gonna go Meet Gunner" she said "Why?" I asked. "Lunch time with The colleagues? Don't you forget.. You have The lunch time with Team Edge?" I look down. how could I forgot. "Tell them I'm not joining.. I'll send you there instead." She nodded.