The news

CARSONS POV
I woke up to my mother calling,"Carson get your ass up you have crew this morning. " that startled me and I fell outta bed with a thump. My dog ginger woke up and came prancing from her bed to lick my face making sure I was okay. I laughed and she demanded my attention. I took my phone from its charger and checked the time 5:45 AM.
I hurried and got my Bruins Kevan Miller t-shirt on and shorts with a zip up sweatshirt on. I threw my messy curly bed head into a giant messy bun. I grabbed my phone and shoved it down my sports bra. I ran halfway down the stairs and slipped in my butt the 2nd half. Gigi (ginger) followed me down the stairs to the kitchen. I quickly had granola and milk. I packed a water bottle and a small snack.
QUICK INFO
If you couldn't tell I'm Carson. I'm 12 years old I'm from Boston Massachusetts. I spend my summers down on the cape in Chatham. I'm athletic, a giant Bruins fan, and an animal lover. I wanna be a forensic anthropologist when I'm older.
BACK TO THE STORY
I hopped into the car and waited for my mother while listening to the Hamilton soundtrack.
" What's your name man?
Alexander Hamilton, my name is Alexander Hamilton"  I sang as my mother walked into the car skipping the rest of the sound track. She was mad as usual since I always listened to Hamilton and nothing else. She put on the song Come With Me Now by Kongos. I loved this song after all they always played it at the TD garden for Bruins games.
My mother dropped me off at the little beach called Long Pond beach with the skulling boats.
AFTER CAMP
When I got home I saw the mail truck in the driveway. I raced inside after I grabbed the mail. I sat down in the middle if my room and went through the mail. There was a certain thing I was looking for. There's this camp I've always wanted to go to called Camp Thorny. It's got ice hockey field hockey crew and all kinds of sports!! The only problem was you didn't have to just to sign up, you were chosen by the manager of the camp by skill and personality. They didn't want snotty princesses or total douche bags there but tomboys and athletes.
It was the last piece of mail saying I was accepted to come. I couldn't be more excited. I texted my best friends lily and Carly to tell them the news since they had also signed up. They texted me back saying they got in as well. We had a long conversation and the three of us decided to meet up at PinkBerry for fro-yo.
AT PINKBERRY
"May I have a small milk ice cream with a lot of chocolate chips."
Lil Carl and I sat outside and ate our fro-yo.
A/N lil= lily and Carl=Carly
We talked about what cabins we were in. Turns out that lil wasn't with Carl and I. We were in cabin 86. There are many cabins there but many aren't used. Lily was in cabin 88 but we figured she would be able to switch with someone.
We talked about our schedules and what sports we are doing lily was doing track and tennis. Carls was doing field hockey and softball. I was doing field hockey, ice hockey, and crew. My schedule was a busy one.

 A/N don't expect an amazing story

A/N don't expect an amazing story. I'm sucky writer and I know it. This story is loosely based off of me. The names are changed and I made up the entire camp. If you do keep reading, please vote and comment. Give me feed back on how I'm doing. If my story becomes popular I will make an Instagram for it. Right now go follow me @kevan.bekeskey8639 that is my Bruins fanpage. If not follow me on my personal @g.shee
Also go read my Bruins fan fiction Forever vs Never. Luv y'all
- guccic💛