Deception?

Small puffs of air came out from between his lips. The mask had been heavy against his face and now that he had it off of him, he swiped his sweaty bangs out of his eyes.

They all stared at him in surprise. It was quiet for a second. Everyone didn't dare move. Baekhyun looked up at the people in the back of the truck. He gave a slight grin.

"Told you-" Baekhyun started, but before he was even able to finish his sentence, two hands grabbed at his suffocating suit. "What the hell are you doing?" He grumbled out, looking Chanyeol straight in the eyes.

It was obvious that Chanyeol was upset, to say the least. "You fucker-" He growled out. The sides of his eyes were red, sides of his jaw bruised, lips bleeding. "You little fucking rat-" He pulled back his arm to punch him and Baekhyun was going to let him.

"Chanyeol, stop." A stern voice called out, but it was laced with exhaustion. Suho's eyes went down to the man Chanyeol had in his arms. "Good work. Do you have the key?"

"Of course I got them, asshole." Baekhyun spat out, pulling the keys from his pocket.

In surprise, Chanyeols arms went down to his side. "Suho... What?" It was Kai this time, his voice a little more rough, a little more soft. Without answering him, Suho's eyes flickered to Xiumin's and Lay's, motioning his head to the side.

He stumbled down the stairs and to Baekhyun. "Come on, hurry up." Baekhyun moved forward to unlock the handcuffs but was stopped by Chen. Suho hadn't even noticed him getting out of the truck, much less near them.

"What the fuck is going on?" He demanded.

Xiumin placed a bruised hand on the males shoulder, shaking his head. "It's over now. " He spoke calmly, his eyes piercing into the male beside him. "Right, Suho?"

Said man nodded his head briefly. "Of course. For now." He mumbled the last two words, but the others seemed to catch it.

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" D.O. was the one who put in this time, clenching his fists and grinding his teeth. "What exactly does for now mean?"

"It means what he said, damnit." Baekhyun was busy taking his suit off, letting out a sigh. He could finally breathe. "They may come for us. Without those collars and cuffs, you'll have your powers back. No problem. "

All eyes were on him, except for Suho, Xiumin and Lay. Suho was looking at Chen. "Move." Chen moved out of the way slowly, the other members filing out of the truck, Sehun more limping than walking, however.

Baekhyun unlocked the collars and handcuffs. Suho sighed softly, rubbing the sides of his wrists as Baekhyun unlocked all of the others.

"When were you going to tell us?" A mumble came out of Sehun. He bad been the most injured out of all of them.

"I don't tell anyone who's unnecessary for the mission, Sehun. You should know this."

"But Hyun-"

"You weren't needed. That's that." He answered curtly, face straight.

A solemn silence enveloped the others as Baekhyun finished off. "Let's go." Suho continued. They all stared at him. "What?"

Lay rubbed the back of his neck. "What about the others?"

Suho let out a brief laugh, a wild look entering his eyes for a second. "We talked about this, /Yixing/. " Lay flinched at the mention of his actual name. He was always to be called an artificial name such as LAY10, during the experimentation and it had been so long since he heard his real name that he almost forgot it. "They're as good as gone, now."

Everyone in the group noticed the look and held back whatever it was they were going to say. He walked towards Sehun, putting his arm around the others shoulders. "Lean on me." He mumbled softly.

Kai hurried to the other side of Sehun, helping him also. "Let's go." It was the first time the other said in a while. He was easy to read. He was probably as bothered by what his Hyungs had did behind their backs.

Chen took Suho's place underneath Sehun and Suho took a moment to look back at what they were leaving. The place was trashed. The others had went ahead to start walking. He jogged to catch up with the others. He knew he was doing the right thing.