Chapter 1

~Logan's Pov~

I was outside sitting on the little wooden swing my parents owned. I had written a small story at the small amount of time I was there. I decided to put down my notebook and go for a small walk. Before I leave I tell my mom and dad my bye and love you's. I then walked put of the house. I went for about a half hour walk then decided to go back home. When I was about a few houses down I seen police lights and tape. I ran as fast as I could there. I went over to one of the police men and asked what was going on. He responded saying, "The male and female in is crime was shot and dead. " At that moment I fell to my knees sobbing. The police man that I was speaking with before had tried to calm me down, but it worked to no avail.

I was 13 then, I'm 23 now. I have long blonde hair and golden brown eyes. I'm 5 foot 6 inches tall. I have light-dark tanned skin. I'm single and have never dated. Today I was getting the month off from work. I'm a police officer in the state of Texas. I may have a south country accent but that doesn't stop anything I do. I didn't tell y'all my name yet haven't I? Well I'm Logan Arkana. I'm known pretty much everywhere, in my county. I have quite a few friends.
Hiro, he's a nice friend to have around and he's great to talk to. Com, She's nice and there when ya need her. Ari, she's smart and can talk some sense into ya. Rodney, hes a great friend and he is the planner when it comes to Vacation.

I live on Willowmardy drive. Hiro was coming to pick me up for camping. We all were going camping. Me and Hiro have to share a tent, Ari, Com, and Rodney have to share. It's bad enough I have to share a tent with Hiro a.k.a my crush. There's just something I don't get about him. He's mysterious and I want to figure that out. I'd ask him but I'm not that rude. We are going to be camping for a month, so that should give me time to figure things out.

Xx Time Skip to camp site xX

I climb into the tent after Hiro and I have set it up. I bring all my things inside and take the right side leaving Hiro with the left. I have my sleeping bag at the top right of the tent with my phone on the left of it. I have 3 bags of clothes and an empty for dirty. My many portable chargers are next to my phone. I have about 30 of them so I'm good. My pillow and extra blankets are on/in my sleeping bag. My sleeping bag is many shades of blue. I look over at Hiro's side and it seems he has the same setup. I was getting tired so I laid down and Hiro seemed to be doing the same. After about 5 minutes I fall asleep.

~Hiro's Pov~

I watched Logan drift to sleep. Once I made sure she was fully asleep I crawled over to her and kissed her on the forehead, then crawled back to my side. My eyes shown blue with care. I have color changing eyes which express what feeling I'm giving off. I'm in my pajama shorts with no shirt. I have black hair and icy silver eyes. I decide to lay down and sleep. I fall asleep thinking of Logan.

~Com Pov~

Ugh, I have to share a tent with Ari and Rodney. I hate sharing places but this can be nice if I just try it out. Everyone but Logan knows that Hiro has a crush on her and vice versa. They won't confess and I know they won't. Maybe this month they will. We'll just have to wait and see. Ari and Rodney still haven't shown up yet so I set the tent up by myself. When I finish I put my things in the back middle of the tent. I arrange everything to my liking. Ari arrives and puts her stuff on the left. About around when Ari finishes Rodney arrives. He sets his stuff on the right and lays down. Ari and Rodney fell asleep so I decided to check on the other two. When I got there I noticed they were asleep. I smiled and walked out zipping up the entrance to the tent. I walk back over to the tent I was staying in and went to sleep.

Xx Time Skip Morning xX

~Logan's Pov~

I wake up before Hiro and quickly change. I put a long sleeve light blue shirt, blue jeans, ankle boots, and leave my hair down. I decide to go on a hike so I send a text saying that I'll be back within an hour or so. I made it a group message so it got out faster. I started walking out to the woods. After 15 minutes of walking in all directions I find a clearing with a small lake. I climb up a tree and sit on a middle branch as I ponder if I should tell Hiro my feelings or not. He probably wouldn't return them though.

"Oh yes he will." The author's ghost sits on a branch next to mine.

"How do you know that?" I ask

"I have my ways Logan"

"Stalker."

"I heard that!"

"Shut it author!"

"Meep!"

~Hiro's Pov~

I wake up and check my phone. I find a text saying, "I'll be back in an hour or so. I'm only going on a small Hike. ~Logan" I don't worry but I get dressed and go look for her. I put on my leather jacket, blue jeans, a white shirt, and my boots. I start walking towards the woods. I find a clearing with a lake. I stop and look around in the trees. I find Logan in a tree talking to some ghost figure. That must be the author. Dang, Logan looks so pretty. I walk over to the two.

~author pov~

I see Hiro walk over with his void black haired self. I have nothing against him.

"Hello..." he says.

"Hello Hiro. I am the author. " I say.

"I figured. So what plans do you have for us in this story?" He asks.

"Oh you'll see, after all you are the characters. " I smirk

"Um, okay then..." Logan says awkwardly.

"I better go after all I have a story to write!" I say and poof. "Oh I have many plans for them! Readers! Tell me some ideas in the comments or private message me about it!"