Loyalty

This my first attempt at writing a book.!

Chapter 1

As i gasped for air the moans left my mouth Ahhhhhhh....... Mhhhhh
I felt his index finger pressing on my lips "keep it in Nicole , control yourself " he whispered in my ears. The pleasure was almost too much to bare. My naked body was forced against the wall, my hands pinned to it and his hands covered mine. My eyes roamed as the sensations crawled through my body. Harry was licking my skin as his tongue went lower , the hot air from his mouth sent thrills throughout the layers of my skin.
Suddenly i felt a sharp yet bearable pain , my eyes got watery as he entered me . Harry grabbed my ass which sparked me to wrap my legs around his chocolate muscular body as i gazed into his hazel nut eyes. He started with some slow strokes they gradually increased sending my body into a frenzy;lost to reality as his manhood dig into me going deeper and deeper.
My moans got louder with each stroke "Harry i want to cum" the words left my mouth quickly.
Wit one abrupt movement he pulled out and tossed me on the bed.
"HARRY ! wtf you think you doing" i yelled he didn't even look at me , he grabbed his clothes and began to get dress.
Harry's POV

Nicole laid on the bed in disbelief , her eyes filled with desire , her caramel skin Seem to have been deprived of my body, and my dick. She begged me to relief her , she wanted to cum so badly but i refused. Couple weeks earlier we made a deal , i glanced at her in the bed damn she looked like a goddess , her long black hair was looking all messy not to mention her perfectly cupped breast that looked so succulent. Her body was a work of art. Nicole legs are long and well toned , she had a big booty for a slim girl. Gym life was paying off.
But our deal wasn't gonna be broken tonight , i guess she forgot . Nicole looked at me like a lion ready to devour it's prey. Damn i love this girl, since we met in college , i haven't had eyes for no one else .
Nicole's POV
Harry can be such a dick but the moment when i need his dick most he pulls out like who tf does that. My body yarning for more got me tormented. I watched him as he got dressed, boy i can't believe that, that lovely creature with that perfectly arched brows , with that freshly cut hair was mine . Harry is from a mixed family so you know my man got the wavy hair thing going for him. I can still remember when we first met in college , he was coming from basket ball practise and my law lecture had just ended , i was just a freshman. This tall , medium built guy came out of nowhere wit his killer smile which sent me in a trance. I stood motionless just staring as he approached , before u could snap out of it he was standing in front of me asking me my name.
Harry's POV
Nicole didn't notice that i was watching her at this point. I could see she was deep in her thoughts. She had a smirk on her face , slowly i walked over to her and kissed her on her left cheek, then she snapped out of whatever she was thinking about.
"Hunnie remember tomorrow night we have to visit my parents" i nodded.
Well i have been delaying to see her parents mainly her father, Eric Spencer , he is of the view that i am not good enough for his daughter and i don't blame the guy. Nicole is quite an accomplished young woman, graduated at the top of her law class and is now the best defense attorney in the country. My dream of becoming a pro basket baller was short lived as i fell in the most crucial game of my life and damaged my right ankle. Now i am just a regular guy who sells insurance.
...............................................................................

Chapter 2
This is where secrets will be revealed ..... I deliberately didn't reveal the deal that Nicole and Harry had made.

I felt something soft and wet against my forehead as me eyes lazily opened "Goodmorning sleepy head" Harry said with a smile on his face , i glanced over at the clock , i quickly sprung up out of bed and head to the bathroom.
Harry's