My First Day as a Freshman

Another sleepless night. 'Cause there's this girl in school who I really like. Her name is Ina. I don't know why of all people, why her.
I'm a freshman in High school, and tomorrow is the first day. Ina and I are batchmates. I always see her in the corridor, walk beautifully.
I'm kind of sleepy now. See you tomorrow.

1st Day of School (August 10)
As I entered my class, I first saw my best friend, Aaron. We talked about how our summer went and all that stuff, then I noticed that Ina was one of my classmates.
I felt nervous. It means that I will see her five days a week and 7 hours a day. She was also with her friends, chatting...

The school bell rang. It was time for the 1st period, but since it was our first day, we will just probably meet our teachers and give us some orientation.

"Good Morning everyone! I'm Mr. Rogers, your class adviser for this year." Mr. Rogers was my English teacher way back Grade 5, so I already know him pretty much. "Since some of you are new students, I will ask you to introduce yourselves and give an adjective that will best describe yourself." I did'nt know what to say. I froze for a second, cause I know if I say anything wrong, Ina will probably think I'm a weirdo. But oh well, I should probably say I'm "sporty" 'cause I play 3 sports, Taekwondo, Basketball and Soccer.

... and then it was my turn. I stood up as if I was very confident but deep inside I was really nervous. "Hi everybody. I'm Drew. I could say that I am sporty because I play 3 sports Soccer, Basketball and mainly, Taekwondo. That's all and I hope to know you all better." I ended with a great smile and felt relieved because I was finished.

I waited for Ina's turn... then she was called. She said she was talented because she can sing. She is actually part of our school's choir... Then the activity ended.

Mr. Rogers also introduced himself. Where he studied, his funny experiences,etc.

The school bell rang. It's Break time! I went to class B where some of my friends are, and waited for them to be dismissed. I saw my two other friends, Mark and Anthony. We went to the canteen ate, and talked. After 20 minutes the school bell rang once again. It means that we should enter our room, and wait for the next teacher quietly. While waiting, I talked to my seatmate, Carlie, Ina's best friend. They were friends since 5th Grade and I know that Carlie will probably a way to be friends with Ina. She also shared some of her stories during summer, then the teacher came. It was my Math teacher, Mrs. Meyer. She also told stories. The next teacher came and I waited for dismissal.

Over all it was a pretty good day, but I hope this year I get to talk with Ina.

This is what I wrote in my Diary when I was a freshman.