My Little Brother's Birthday

Sasuke's PoV:

It was the day before my birthday, not that I dwell on those types of things, but I had went out to eat with all my friends. Konaha wasn't that bad and almost everyone accepted me now. I arrived back at my house after dinner and fell asleep.

~

I awoke to see a present on my bedside table. Thinking nothing of it I opened it up. There was a letter inside. It read, 'Come to the weeping willow by the Uchiha lake'. Okayyyy that's not creepy at all.... So I did the logical thing and went.

When I arrived I didn't see anything unusual. That was until someone came out from behind the tree. It was... "Niisan?" I questioned. He smiled at me. Nothing was wrong with him and he didn't seem to be dead....

"I never really died. I was brought back to life by Madara. He wanted to keep me alive so he could use me. But now that he's dead I have no other place to be than here." Itachi said. Then I lost it. I ran to him and hugged him tight, crying tears of joy that I didn't actually kill him.

"Thank you, Niisan..."

~

A/N: what's up peeps!!! I got braces and they hurt like crap😓 oh well.... Thanks for reading and have a great day!!!😘❤️ oh and.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASUKE!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU😘🎉❤️🎂