Life as we knew it

The army said it would never happen,but they were all wrong because it happened at three o'clock and the world fell into chaos. There was no order,there was no help all that was heard or seen before the chaos is now in the past . It was all gone when the z virus got put out in the public and it did the same thing to all of the human race. There was some people that were still alive but it was hard to live a normal life when you have the dead walking and watching every move you make.If you forget to lock the gate or let you're guard down your done for because they like noise and light . You have to look and watch your back, because if you do, you will live longer,  Unlike other people they think that it's all about how fast you can run or react but that is not the case.

    The officer reportedly then shot Eugene once, but Eugene still continued to attack the man's face, prompting the officer to shoot multiple times until he was dead. The shooting and its aftermath were captured on surveillance video from the Miami Herald's parking garage, but police are still trying to piece together details and are asking witnesses to come forward. The news station that it would be a good idea to stay in your home or workplace because if you go out by yourself it is possible that you will not come back and if you have family you should call and tell them the same thing. if you do go out for any reason go out with a pack of people and carry some kind of weapon with you at all times to fight the horde off so you can get away. When you free you self from the horde run very fast that would be the fastest thing you can do besides just staying in your house. but if you stay in your house you still have a chance to get over ran by the dead. if you see one dead threes more that follow the rest so your best chance is to lay low and let them pass so you don't get ripped apart because we need you to stay alive because the more of us there is the better it will be for you to survive the groups of dead the best way to make it better than it already is to hide if you are alone and when your with a group of survivors make a tight formation and get each other's back and stand for what you want to happen. The way that we all think we will die it might happen or you could just give up and jump off a bridge and end it all before it even starts the end will happen no doubt about it. But it's just a matter of time and the way it happens is when you stop trying to fight the infection. more and more people started to fight but there was to many for groups and groups to fight off groups where gone quick. a twenty man crew of gunners was sent to check the northern city gate the gate fell it was a zombie fest come true worse thing fo man kind.