What Is "Normal"?

What do you see as "normal"? Well the way i see it is that normal is a very, very, very bad thing to be. For example, when you walk into your local Walmart what do you see? I see a few very overweight people riding scooters that really do not need them because they have no broken bones or walking disorders, (at least that's what it looks like anyway), I see a couple people that really need to stop using the tanning beds, I see some people that should get dressed in actual clothes and not pajamas everyday, oh and don't forget the people that get there weekly groceries with food stamps.

     If you are already butt-hurt or offended then you might as well just stop reading because the rest of this book will only make you hate me. I am only trying to open everyone's eyes and show them the horrific sites our beloved nation holds. We are letting everything get out of hand when it comes to obesity, financial well-being, and happiness.

     Is America the greatest country? There is absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we're the greatest country in the world. We're 7th in literacy, 27th in math, 22nd in science, 49th in life expectancy, 178th in infant mortality, 3rd in median household income, number 4 in labor force and number 4 in exports. We lead the world in only three categories: number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real and defense spending - where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined, 25 of whom are allies. Now, none of this is the fault of a 20-year-old college student, but you, nonetheless, are without a doubt a member of the worst period generation period ever period, so when you ask what makes us the greatest country in the world, I don't know what you're talking about. (Qouted from "Newsroom")

     We have one of the highest obesity rates in the world and it continues to grow just like our gut. 35% of the United States population has a body max index of over 30.0 Nearly 78 million adults and 13 million children in the United States deal with the health and emotional effects of obesity every day. an average adult is 26 pounds heavier now than in the 1950's.If that isn't enough to scare you then I don't know what will.                                                 

     A lot of people always complain about how they are "fat" or "out of shape", well who's fault is that? It's not mine, it's not Mary's, it's not little Johnnie. It is YOUR fault. I'm just being honest. How many of you can say that you have been eating natural/healthy foods, drinking only water, and watching your intake of calories per day for the past year and haven't see the number on the scale drop? If you said you have been dieting for the past year and haven't lost a pound then you are lying.

     The only thing that really isn't your fault is the food. In today's world absolutely everything you eat (unless out of a garden) has preservatives, food dye, large amounts of sugar, or enough salt to kill a cow in it. We consume almost 500 more calories per day than we did in the 1970s. Before eating something think of this, If the food has a advertisement, don't eat it. If the food is in plastic, don't eat it. If the food has ingredients that you can't read, then don't eat it.

     The amount of sugar in our foods is absolutely crazy as well. Natural sugar is not near as bad for you as processed and refined white sugar that you get in the little pink packs at restaurants. Our bodies where designed to digest natural sugar, (hence the "natural"). The refined and processed sugar is what causes the fat build up. Sugar (sucrose) and high fructose corn syrup contain two molecules: glucose and fructose. Glucose is absolutely vital to life and is an integral part of our metabolism. Our bodies produce it and we have a constant reservoir of it in the bloodstream. Every cell in the body can use glucose for energy. If we don't get glucose from the diet, our bodies produce what we need out of proteins and fats. Fructose, however, is very different. This molecule is not a natural part of metabolism and humans do not produce it. In fact, very few cells in the body can make use of it except liver cells. When we eat a lot of sugar, most of the fructose gets metabolized by the liver. There it gets turned into fat, which is then secreted into the blood. Big companies hide sugar in all of there ingredients lists to make the food sound more healthy. For example, in a supposed healthy fiber one bar, there are 10 grams of sugar and that isn't natural sugar. That sugar is in the form of high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, high maltose corn syrup, and it even says processed cocoa. The entire fiber one bar is practically just a sugar bar marketed as a "health food".

     I also believe that our schooling system is another downfall to our country. What exactly do we get from school that helps us in the real world. Sure, knowing how to read, write, add subtract, etc are all good things. But why do we need to master square roots, or know every part to a cell? I personally believe that we should focus on whats important and exclude the unimportant. Most people don't know how to do there taxes but by god do we know how to find the volume of a rectangular prism.

     Grade school, middle school, and high school all get you ready for college. But is college really worth it? If you want to be a lawyer or Doctor then hell yeah go to college. But unless you want to be in debt up to your eyeballs for the rest of your life then don't even think about it. I am an entrepreneur. By far one of the greatest decisions I've ever made in my life was to become my own boss.

     I am an investor, Forex trader, master marketer, and own dozens of online stores. I have multiple income streams and all I do is sit there. If you want to join my money making tea, have one on one training/coaching and my online courses then either email me: masonmiller0133gmail.com or text me: 330-401-1077.

I'll be making other books shortly!