...

I've never been this nervous in my whole life. He's standing In front of me, the love of my life. On one knee and a diamond ring inside of the little white box he's holding. He's looking at me with his big blue husky Eyes waiting for me to give him an answer.

yes or no? those two words are the only thing I could think of.

"I'm sorry" I say after a while.

He's looking at me like I just stabbed a knife in his heart. "what..?" he say quietly.

"I'm sorry, I..I can't" tears are floading down my face as I grab my purse and walks out on him. I carefully run down the stairs out to my car. Slipping into the front seat and are just about to start the car when all the emotions takes over. I sit there for a long time, crying and sobbing.

"What have I done? What have I done?"

My phone interrupts me. I reach for it and Hanna is calling. I pick up.

"Hey Hanna" I say while wiping away the tears off my face.

"Hey...Aria, are you okay?" she says worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, what's up?" 

"I was wondering if you and I could have dinner tonight? like a girl time?"

"Oh...Hanna I..."

"Come on, let's have fun, like two adults."

Well I can't just sit here for the rest of my life, I think to myself.

"Okay. where do you wanna meet up?"