Chapter 1.

CHILDREN. RUNNING. SCREAMING. They won't shut up. Tell them to shut up. I'm going to go crazy. Loud and obnoxious, just like THEM. "Lani!" A soft voice calls out to me. "Lani!" Once again. "LANI!!" I turn my head toward the source of the noise. "Are you okay... Never mind stupid question, of corse you aren't." The voice said, now recognized as a male. I look up at the person, staring in aw at his features, he's just like me, broken. His skin grey, with freckles dotting all over his face. His black hair styled upward as best as he could manage. His horns, curved outward and then inward. I look pathetic compared to him. Sitting in a corner of the room, therapy room to be exact. "The names Alex." He says out of no where as he extends a hand out to me. With the little strength I could I brought me small bony hand up to his, bringing it back to my frail body, afraid he will hurt me.

HE DOESNT LIKE YOU, REMEMBER NO ONE DOES

I shake my head, as black inky tears rolled down my face. "Hey it's okay I won't hurt you.... I just want to help." I shake my head once again, as he extends his hands out, without my permission he grabs my hand and pulls me up to a standing position. " p..lea...se s..top." I manage to stutter out. He sighs, "You don't talk much do you?", I shake my head, he chuckles. My heart stops for a minute, his laugh.

STOP THINKING THAT A PERFECT PERSIN LIKE THAT WOULD NEVER LIKE YOU

Again with the voice. "Ho...w d...o y..ou kn..ow my n.ame." I question, my small body starts  shaking. He chuckles, again his laugh "I know people. Now come on you could use some food all you have on you is skin you bony thing." His expression immediately strikes with concern. "I'm not skinny enough." I blandly state without stuttering. He frowns, no please smile again you have a beautiful smile. He grabs my hand again and pulls me down the hallway into the cafeteria. I try and break free from his grasp but am to weak. He walks me to a line. "You barley know me and your willing to help." I say quitely, not stuttering anymore. "You barley know me but yet you came all the way here with me." He gave me a smile. "I tried to escape, besides you only walked me down one hallway, instead of the 'long distance' you are making it to be." I say focusing on something else trying to hide my blush.

YOU CAN'T EAT FATTY

I scratch my head as if that would get rid of the evil demons in my head. "Are you okay." He asks with concern. "Just peachy."I replied bitterly, sarcasm lacing through my voice. He raised his hands in defense. Great Lani, he probably hate you now like everyone else.

THATS RIGHT NO ONE LIKES YOU AND NO ONE WILL EVER

I groan out of frustration, Alex flashes me another look of concern. "I won't ask, just grab a plate and please eat something." I grunt, but how could someone not say yes to that face. I grab a small plate and take a small salad, with some cherry tomatoes. I leave the line, as of no use to stay. I find an empty table in the corner, groaning as I have to get up and go get a fork. I sit up, a burst of pain hits my back, I stand up again this time slower. I stare at my hands and walk back to the front where the silverware is. As I was walking I run into a guy. Little did I know the guy was also having a salad and decided to drown it in ranch. I look up and meet the angry dark eyes of him. He's my height but stronger then me, he buts his horn against mine as of what we do to show our anger towards the other. I but back stronger throwing him to the ground, not wanting this to get to out of hand. I step over his body and continued my way to get a fork. Once I make my way back to my table trying to ignore the stares of other people. I continue to stare down at my hands until I make my way to my table. I look up to see what I was doing and my eyes met Alex's, we both look away trying to hide our blushes. Maybe he likes me back.

COMEON ME AND YOU BOTH KNOW HE WONT LIKE YOU BACK, HE'S JUST MAD AT YOU FOR STARING AT  HIM, WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS.
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Hope you like this first part, I'm not the best writer in the world... *scratches back of head*
As you can see Alex and Lani are not human, and they are in a mental school/ hospital  will soon learn why and what happened to them :))))) thank you for reading I'm not sure how much I will update this story it just depends on how many people read