Fortunate Tale

Fortunate Tale -

Fan Fiction including Keegan Allen and co-star Troian Bellisario guest starring.

A love that shouldn't be but is so true neither Keegan or Julia can live without it.

Written for Keegan : who deserves a tale quite like this. Until the ending, sad, horrific ending..

Story will be updated regularly.

I hope you enjoy this story.

*************************************

I was just searching the internet one afternoon when I came across them. Tickets. For sale. I'd been staying with my closest friend for the past few weeks, we both shared a love for Keegan Allen. I mean, who wouldn't?

"Alaska! Come quick!" I yelled through to her, impatiently waiting, wanting to tell her the news.

"What is it, Julia?" Alaska walked through with a frown, she'd just come from the kitchen, her hands covered it water and bubbles. A grin appeared across my face as I bit my bottom lip. "Get on with it then, what's happened?"

"I.." I quickly tapped my hands on the desk as if I was doing a mini drum roll. "I got tickets to see Keegan!" as I said this, I rose from my seat and we both stood there screeching. Jumping around like idiots.

"I can't believe it!"

"We're going to see Keegan!"

"Oh my god!"

These were just a few of the things we said that afternoon.

The tickets I'd bought were to attend a mini convention that he was part of. I also got tickets to have photos taken and to get his autograph. I felt rather childish actually, an 20 year old women so excited to see an actor. That's it though, he wasn't just an actor to me, in face he was much more.

[will be updated soon]