Thugs Love Commitment <3 (Part 1)

**Jaydell's P.O.V**

I reminense the way we kissed it felt so personal.! You took the chance to get my love &'d now you knoe....

I'm sitting here singing along to my aunties new album 'Love &'d War' when the smell of Old spice tickles my nose. Just at the same time hands wrap around my waist with a gentle squeeze. Michael is the first person to come to my head... Actually he's been the only one on my mind all day.!! I turn off the water &'d strain the pasta turning around. I kiss my handsome boyfriend. " Hey Papí.! how was work.???" I ask. "As any other day.! How about you Mamí.??" He asked. "Well boring &'d sad... ". "Why what happened.???". "Well..... I kinda got lonely when I woke up to an empty side of the bed.... why you ain't wake me up.???" I asked shifting my weight to my left leg, hands on my hips. "Well after how it went down last night.. ***WHOOOOO*** you needed to sleep.! Plus I ain't wanna wake you up to be swung on cause you be wildin' when I wake yo' ass up.!! Real talk bae.!!" he said all scared &'d shit. All I could say was "Oh.... Anyways.!!! I MISSED YOU.!!!!!" I squeal jumping in his arms. "**Chuckles** I missed you to Baby.!!" he says kissing me &'d walk/Resting me on the counter. "Bae what you doing in here.??" He asked all curious. "I told you me and Tae have to cook for the girls tonight, remember itold you that last night. You wasn't paying attention.? You don't remember me saying that.? Hello earth to Mike.?" This boy is too damn annoying. I swear talking to him is like talking to a got damn wall. Why he don't ev- "Hello baee I said I missed you allday. With you half naked I might have to teach you a lesson. Now come upstairs and let me show you how much I missed you.!!!!" He says picking me "No.!!!!!" I protest making him sit me BACK on the counter. "Why not mamí.?? Papí had a really hard and stressful day. I need some relax therapy. Now come on hot stuff.!!!" Ugh this kid. "No.!!" His face is so red I think he's getting upset... OH WELL... "Why.??" "Because.!!!! NO.!!!!" I scream. "You know you want it.!!! ^.^" he's so damn cocky.!! "No" I say. "Fine have it your way... -_0" He says as he kisses my spot. "TAAAAEEEE.!!" I scream knowing I'll give in. "Why you finna call her. You think she finna beat me up.???" He says not aware she was standing right behind him. "Yeah and I'm finna whip her ass if she don't get down of the damn island.... We eat there... And damn bitch put some clothes on my man don't wanna see dat." She says playfully pushing me. "Girl we dressed practically the same so if that's the case you put some clothes on hoe. Hahaha.!!" I say smacking her butt and sitting on Mike's lap. "I think she looks just fine if you ask me.!! Lol.!!!" her boyfriend Rhonney says.

***Authors Note***

Sorry it's so short it's just a quick update I know ive been stalling so here y'all I enjoy plus I need ideas for different chapters.!!!

Kik:BaddieEssence

Facebook:AJae Williams

Twitter:Lvinmetoday

Email: WilliamsA@nlstmhs.org

SC: ajae_collins