Heat- John Laurens x Reader (SMUT!)

It was just another summer night. You would say it was average, but this night was hotter than every other night so far. You were laying in bed with your boyfriend, John Laurens, with as little clothes on, being practically naked, trying to cool down. It didn't help at all that the air conditioning stopped working earlier that day.

   "It's soo hot." you complained, rolling on your side to face John.

   "Yes, I'm aware." John replied, his eyes still closed.

   "I'm pretty sure I've sweated off 3 pounds in the past hour."

   John groaned, rolling over to face you. "Y/N, if you don't stop complaining, I'll give you a reason to feel hot."

   You felt your face heat up as you rolled on your back again. You closed your eyes and attempted to fall asleep. You were still sweating a lot. Waiting a few minutes, you sigh and roll back on your side.

   "Joohnn," you groaned. "I'm still really hot."

   You hear John huff and before you could function what was happening, John was straddling your hips and your hands were pinned above your head. He begins placing gentle kisses on your neck.

   "I warned you, y/n." John whispered seductively in your ear, nibbling on your neck. He began biting and sucking on the sensitive skin, leaving multiple marks on your neck. You bite your lip and tilt your head, giving him better access. He trails his kisses up to your lips, kissing you passionately. You tangle your fingers in his hair, deepening the kiss. He trails a hand down to your hip, using the other one to keep your hands above your head. John's hand keeps moving until it's on your crotch. He roughly presses his thumb against your clit, causing you to moan quietly.

   "Stop teasing," you groan. He chuckles and slides his hand into your underwear, rubbing your clit a bit more before slowly slgriding two fingers into your opening. John thrusts his fingers in and out of you. You bite your lip and close your eyes, moaning loudly. He curls his fingers, hitting your g-spot. You moan even louder. John continued thrusting and curling until you felt a knot in your stomach.

   "John, I'm gonna-" You didn't have time to finish before John suddenly pulled his fingers out. You whimper at the loss of feeling. He chuckled again, sliding your underwear down your legs. You pulled his boxers off, smirking as his dick sprung out. John gently pushed you back down on the bed, spreading your legs out.

   "You ready?" he asked, staring into your lust filled eyes. You nodded, biting your lip again. He slowly pushed his length into you, waiting for you to adjust. You nodded again, signaling that he could move. He pulls out and slams in, grunting. You moan, wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulls out and slams back in, a little harder this time. You moan loudly, throwing your head back. 

   "Fuck, John," you moan. 

   "Oh god, y/n," John grunted, gripping your hips. His thrusts got faster and deeper every time. You felt that familiar knot forming in your stomach.

   "John, I'm going to cum soon," You warned. 

   "I know, me too," he said back. You wrapped your legs around his waist, allowing him to go deeper and hit different places. It only took a few more thrusts for you to release. 

   "Fuck! John!" You scream, digging your nails into his shoulders. He released right after you, grunting your name. 

   After the two of you calmed down, you cuddled against each other and tried to fall asleep again. 

   "I love you, John," you whispered. 

   "I love you, too, y/n," he whispered back, planting a sweet kiss on your lips. The both of you fell asleep soon after. 

~~~~

A/N- 

Hey! I know this story isn't really good, but this is my first smut story. I still hope you enjoyed!