Wild Life

Falling.Deep down..............I was pushed........................................................................

Plunging down into the deep blue sea. No screems, my mouth gagged, hands tied, feet tied.................salt water burning my eyes.................................

I hit the bottom, lightless. There was movement around me, but I couldnt see anything, blinded by the salt water. Something dragged me, pulling me away from where I landed. The weight attached to my feet seemed to stir all animals living at the bottom of the sea...............................................

There was a cool breeze. I struggled to open my eyes......................sand?...My hands were still bound, but the chain and the weight that were on my feet were gone. I struggled to get up, and started walking.

"Hello?!", I shouted, hoping to see another person. There was no reply. It was sunset. My feet sank deeper into the sand as I walked. Large rocks popped out of the sand all over, causing me to keep my head down, so I wouldnt fall over any of them. Suddenly, like the first time I was scooped up into someone's arms. A bag placed over my head. I shivered as the cool breeze hit against my skin. Whoever it was ran with the speed of a cheeta.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

My name is Janah.