Lucky: Story of love

LUCKY

This is a new story I will make and it will be about two best friends that love each other but are too scared to tell each other but every time they are together they act like they are together (boyfriend and girlfriend). Everyone knows they like each other except they are the only ones who don’t know, but when the prom is around the corner and a promise from when they were little kids is hanging around. They have to find dates for each other and the girl finds a date for the guy the prettiest girl in school because she heard some people say he has been in love with her since she was little, she arranges for him to be with that girl who is not HER!! They get into a fight in which angry words are shared and they drift apart what will happen? Will they reveal their love for each other? Is it going to be to late? Will graduation come to soon? And that’s how confusion, love , drama, and romance come aprt to make this lovely story called Lucky.

I know the name is weird but its because when i was list

ening to a song the name just came but i had da story before

I am planning on writing this new story but i dont know when.

I will start soon maybe 

Comment and tell me if u want me to write it because i dont know if i should or not

Its like all the other stories but ill put a twist to it 

Pple PLEASSEEEEEEEE COMMENT and tell me if u would like me to write it or not becuz im sorta undecided right now