*+*CH7: Faces Revealed*+*

Y/n Your name
H/c Hair colour
E/c Eye colour

~Don't play the song yet~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*+*Y/N POV*+*

Aphmau docks the boat once we reach Phoenix drop. Finally back on land. Everyone gets off the boat after a small reunion between Aphmau and the villagers. I however quickly fled the area and back to the strangers small camp. As suspected he was casually sitting in his cave, I walk over and sit down beside him remaining quiet. A comfortable silence surrounds us for a few minutes before he spoke up.

"Have you ever wondered if.. The ones you love are still out there? Friends, family" He said randomly, I thought about his question for a while, just as I was about to reply he spoke.

"I do.. I like to think that somewhere.. Somewhere out there, there's someone I know.. Someone who I care for" He mumbles softly, a small tear leaked from his vibrate red mask, he took a shaky breath and faced me.

"Do you ever wonder that?" He tilts his head sadly, I look at his covered face, question seems to be written on it.

"I.. I do ask myself that.. A long while ago, I lost plenty of my friends and aquaintences in... In some sort of attack" I say referring to the village I was last at, Falcon Klaw. I smile sadly and sigh, I glance at the stranger.

"D-Do you think we should.. S-Show each other our.. U-Uh faces?" He asks nervously, this was way too out of character for him, he was usually straight faced and unemotional, seeing him like this was a change. I ponder his question, Do I want to find out whom he is? D.. Do I want to show this stranger my identity? I think long and hard about my answer until I finally come to my answer.

"Okay, I accept your request. Walk over to that side of the cave with your back turned.. I'll do the same" I say sternly, the stranger nods and stands up then walks to the right side of the cave, his back turned to me. I stand and make my way to the left of the cave, my back facing his. I carefully untie my mask and grip it in my hand, I shake my head and my hood falls of my head showing my H/c hair. I could hear fabric shuffling, the stranger had taken off his mask and black hood.

~Please Play Music At Top For More Effect~

"On the count of three.. Ready?" I ask quietly, he hums in response.

"One" He mumbles loud enough to me to hear.

"T-Two" I stutter nervously, we both take a deep breath in.

"Three!" We bot yell in unison. I swiftly turn around to face the stranger, my heart drops and shatters before molding back together in a goopy puddle of relief, joy and the feeling of excitement. Small tears swell in my E/c eyes, flashbacks flash across my mind like a screen
--------------
Flashbacks 3rd Person POV
°°°°°°°°
A young woman no older than twenty strolls through the large gate of Falcon Claw, her H/c hair blows lightly. She had asked to see the lord