She's Not Afraid(NOT 1D)

THIS IS NOT A ONE DIRECTION FANFICTION. Yea, I'll probably make a reference a couple times, but that's it. I PROMISE: NO 1D whatsoever.

Toby Benavidez:

*not afraid of spiders or insects

*not afraid of the dark

*not afraid of the bullies

*not afraid of the gang members

*not afraid of reptiles(besides turtles, they are just old green men in a shell)

*not afraid of rodents

*not afraid of any other animals (excluding dogs, dogs and Toby go waaay back)

*not afraid to tell the ugly truth

*not afraid to be mean to the populars

BUT she IS afraid of three major things: heights, water, and falling in love.

She avoids heights and water as best as she can, but falling in love? Its an unusual thing to be afraid of, but she doesn't really have to worry about it. She's 100% boyproof. Not a single guy has ever looked at her as if they like her, just a little bit.

But what happens when she sends in an application to be in a band at school? They give her an audition spot, but they thought she was a guy. What's gonna happen when she walks in the room with her lucky pick and her electric guitar? Are they going to let her audition or are they going to send her home?

But the most important question is.........Is she still going to be afraid to fall in love by the end of this rollercoaster ride?

Song for this story: Like Woah by Aly & AJ

(I know it's old, but that's what I thought of when I wrote the last line, haha)

*the story isn't going to be based off of the song or anything.....