I'm a female GANSTA! (ON HOLD)

CHAPTER 1

Honesty (Queen) P.O.V

"I have been on the streets my whole fucking life. And now you motherfuckers wanna try and take it from me!!" I told my newest men who worked for me.

"You a girl!...this is a mans job. you shouldn't be on the street in the first place you--"One of the men said and before he could finish his sentence I pulled my .45 and put 2 in his skull.

I own these streets way before you two trynna be gansta asses! I was pissed! out of the 5 years I've been on the street I couldn't stand some try and call me a hoe!

With these motherfuckers living in my basement while tied up. I leave them with some of my men...so I can go to school, I need my street smarts and my school smarts so I have something to fall back on after I retire from the game.

Trevor (King) P.O.V

Hi my name is Trevor . I'm 15 and I'm around 6'0. My government name is Trevor James . I want her to be mine...I'm on the CSP basketball team and football team.

I sleepover her house every night but never have I ever told her I loved her more then a friend.

 she turns on Queen is a no hearted no mercy. Her motto is LOYALTY BEFORE ROYALTY!

Chapter 2

.

  we entered class and everyone stared, at us I mean staring makes me mad so I sterd right back at they asses. lol

I heard a lot of murmuring.

 I looked at Queen and she was mugging hella hard at her bestfriend Kendal.While everyone burst out in laughter,we took our seats.

Queen

My thoughts were interrupted by Kendal calling my name.

"I was calling your name for the longest. what on your mind baby girl? we got to got to lunch." she said

"nothing boo. and good cuz a bitch be hungry!!"

chapter 3 at lunch

so I'm at lunch sitting with my niggahs

"niggah you might as well ask her to prom... I'm going with Kendal" said my niggah Dominic

"ion know what she gone say like what if she don't want to go with me?"

"you a bitch ass niggah with that soft shit fuck outta here" we all burst out laughing

Dominic

supp niggahs my name Dominic Williams but in the game people call me Thor I'm 15 I'm 6'5 and I play football basketball and run track... to be continued