Love is a dangerous thing

I'm not the jealous type well I didn't think I was till that day..... It all started a few days back when I felt something strange between me and Matt I thought he was the one, I thought it was true love. I noticed that almost every Friday he was "busy" and he wouldn't reply to my texts and he always has his phone. I was texting my best friend that night and she said she couldn't talk she was also busy. Should I believe them or be worried? I mean both my bestfriend and boyfriend have been doing something without me the past two Fridays. I decided to go to the mall since I had nothing better to do. I walked around looking for something to do, when I passed by this couple that couldn't stop sucking each other's faces I kept walking but then I stopped I realized they looked a little familiar I walked back. They finally stopped they looked at me like they were shocked.

"Ummmmm Matt"

He said "Brianna I can..... Explain"

"Savanna is that you?"

"Brianna I'm sorry he kissed me first I didn't mean -

I cut her off. I ran off crying my eyes off! My heart was racing. All that filled me was anger, my mind was filled with dangerous thoughts. Why would they do this to me? My own best friend my only friend! I had no one and why should Matt? Why should this go on that's right it shouldn't I COULDN'T TAKE IT!

"Hey Matt could you come over we should talk I have a surprise"

"I'll be there in a bit"

All these crazy thoughts ran through my head (door bell rings)

I hid the knife behind my back. I didn't know how I would pull this off but I didn't care. I wasn't thinking anyways. All I could feel was pain and I shouldn't feel that way when I didn't deserve it. I answered the door

"Look I'm sorry Brianna, I was stupid and drunk and....

I stabbed him in the heart, having no regrets what so ever. He got he deserved. Do I miss him? No I thought I loved him but he played me and I couldn't live that down. He cheated on me with my best friend! Who does that? I didn't know what to do with the body, maybe I should have planned this better?

Guess who showed up?

Savanna! I have never been mad at her like this before! I trusted her! I would never do anything to her (door bell rings)

What should I do? The body is still there she will see!

I stupidly answered "I'm kinda of busy now we can talk later"

"No we need talk now!"

(She barges in)

She shrieked it even scared me!

It was too late! She saw the dead body just laying there.

I panicked she's my best friend I couldn't hurt her!

I couldn't get caught either.

I slowly grabbed the knife. I stabbed her too! They lie still,dead together.

I couldn't stay there I had to leave! Nobody could know.

Maybe you call me crazy or maybe I just have a bad temper